[Bug 3.0.2] Storms of Poko Kohara / Terms fo Trade

bringingyouthefuture

Question

Hey experiencing a bug for the first time in the Storms of Poko Kohara / Terns of the Trade quest.

Upon finding the Vailian Trading Company abandoned camp, I go up to interact with the spirit campfire that normally leads to a cut scene where you see the spirits of the expedition have a quick dialogue, except there is no spirit dialogue.

Not sure why not :(  Not game breaking but thought I would post - here is a save game.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=14J6tp-4z5OjkQOaxEt5yYK04ZxCGvXWf

• Like 1

“How do you 'accidentally' kill a nobleman in his own mansion?"

"With a knife in the chest. Or, rather, a pair of knives in the chest...”

The Final Empire, Mistborn Trilogy

8 answers to this question

Here is an older thread about the same issue.

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/105733-bug-scripted-interaction-not-showing-patch-21/

It seems devs are working on it.

I noticed your post date and it's Sept. 16 2018 and while I've had this bug since then I also did not have this bug another play through also since then.

The Party;Difficulty I had the cutscene (non-bugged): Xoti, Aloth, Elder, Serafen; Vetern

The Party;Difficulty I did not have the cutscene (bugged): Serafen, Maia, Tekehu, Pallegina; PotD

If it makes a difference who I brought or difficulty but thought I add it anyways.

• Like 2

Thank you I tried searching for it in the forum but couldn't find the previous one :)  Should have searched campfire ...

I will add I have only experienced the lack of interaction with Maia, Tekehu, Pallegina and Eder in the party - my normal composition where I do experience the spirit dialogue it is with Aloth, Xoti, Eder and either Serefan or a custom Paladin.

My guess is that it is either because of Tekehu or Maia??

Worth it to check out maybe.

AH

Edited by aaronghowell

“How do you 'accidentally' kill a nobleman in his own mansion?"

"With a knife in the chest. Or, rather, a pair of knives in the chest...”

The Final Empire, Mistborn Trilogy

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know this is still a work in progress.  Not everyone in-house can reproduce it, but I can >:D  I'm still poking the Area Designer to fix this it's just taking him time to figure it out since it's not affecting everyone.

Thanks for reporting the issues everyone!

This is still happening in the current version of the game.  I am playing on PotD.

Based on Rolandur's post, I changed the difficulty down to Veteran while standing right next to the campfire, and the NPCs showed up in the cutscene when they weren't before.

To this date.

But I understand, the game was abandoned a long time ago, once finished with Expansions etc.

Heavy on Avowed, Grounded, & who knows what now. I just hope we'll get to see more Pillars Of Eternity.

Even when Pillars II wasn't commercially successful, now that Gamepass is a thing. It would be a typical niche audience, and a perfect fit for more people to discover the series.

Though doesn't translate very well on consoles. We'll see Pillars Of Eternity III one day, I'm telling you, just keep asking for it.

🤞