Cannot Leave Zone (The Crucible)

ReuelKB

Question

There appears to be a bug in the Champion's private seating of the Crucible.  I cannot leave the zone, because the mouse area to show the transition point is too far from where I have to click to make the transition.  A screenshot can explain better. 

post-1465-0-34350300-1539542125_thumb.jpg

In the image you can see where my mouse cursor is to activate the transition point.  The issue is that if my mouse moves over to the transition point, it disappears.  No matter how quick I try to move my mouse to click on the point, I can't seem to leave.  This makes me stuck if I ever go to this area as there's no other way to leave.

Here's a link to my saved game in case that helps

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnV2O35AHIWIiErilPsCKhUtT80g

2 answers to this question

Hey ReuelKB,

Thank you for reporting this to us!  I put a bug report in and sent it to the Area Design team to fix up.  If needed, you should still be able to cause the transition icon to appear by holding the Highlight Interactables button(default "Tab").  I'd still like to get this working properly without using the highlight toggle, so it should still get a fix.

Thanks again for the help and sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Hey ReuelKB,

Thank you for reporting this to us!  I put a bug report in and sent it to the Area Design team to fix up.  If needed, you should still be able to cause the transition icon to appear by holding the Highlight Interactables button(default "Tab").  I'd still like to get this working properly without using the highlight toggle, so it should still get a fix.

Thanks again for the help and sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Oh cool!  Yes, the "Tab" button worked.  Thanks a bunch!

• Like 1