If your character is range, i feel kind of useless as a gunner/bow. Ironclad construct has 16 slash, 16 pierce armor and steelclad has 18 slash, 18 pierce.

All range weapons deals pierce damage. Rod deals both slash/pierce and Scepter deals crush/slash. But the damage and penetration are both very low. And against the pen of 16 slash/pierce or 18 slash/pierce, playing as range is kind of a drawback against these enemies?

Not to mention they are fire immune as well and they do cast ironskin and flame shield. How do you deal with these if you are playing a range character? Their defense stats are also exceptionally high.

Well, get Eccea's Arcane Blaster and use Raw damage?

Also the blunderbuss mortars attack Reflex, which should translate into decent crit chances. Crit gives +50% Penetration. Otherwise... Patience. Its not like they can do a lot of damage to an average level party, so it just takes time.

Amaliorra and Essence Interrupter should work without problems. The Red Hand is the obvious choice vs vessels (because it destroys them) while the Dragon's Dowry/Fleetbreaker can reach 16pen coupled with the ring of the Marksman and a potion.

• Like 1

If your character is range, i feel kind of useless as a gunner/bow. Ironclad construct has 16 slash, 16 pierce armor and steelclad has 18 slash, 18 pierce.

All range weapons deals pierce damage. Rod deals both slash/pierce and Scepter deals crush/slash. But the damage and penetration are both very low. And against the pen of 16 slash/pierce or 18 slash/pierce, playing as range is kind of a drawback against these enemies?

Not to mention they are fire immune as well and they do cast ironskin and flame shield. How do you deal with these if you are playing a range character? Their defense stats are also exceptionally high.

Maybe high armor, but low damage. Not really a threat.

Amaliorra and Essence Interrupter should work without problems. The Red Hand is the obvious choice vs vessels (because it destroys them) while the Dragon's Dowry/Fleetbreaker can reach 16pen coupled with the ring of the Marksman and a potion.

I am never using Essence Interrupter again.

But I did not realize both constructs and skeletons are vessels. Thanks!