Hi guys! I will only start playing Pillars 2 and I would like to create some dark multi-class. Such a combination of a character who fights well in close combat with the use of dark magic. Such a dark knight with the magic of Necromancy maybe .. What would you like here to propose a combination of classes? Something with Chanter? With Mage? With Druid? And to what one fighting in melee? Someone so dark who would fight well and at the same time used dark magic well. I would like to receive not one from you but a few suggestions :) Thank you in advance!

The suggestions were all good. I personally think Bleak Walker/Chanter is the best combo for that because it covers "Knight" and you can't go much darker than Bleak Walker. And the Chanter has some pretty dark and "necromantic" stuff as well.

Other classes that have "dark" abilities you can choose from:

- Wizard (mostly acid, necrotic and draining themed spells)

- Priest (of Skaen, Berath, Woedica or Rymrgand - the last two need a mod to unlock the subclass for players)

- Druid (mostly "Decay" spells)

- Barbarian (Corpse Eater)

- Monk (Shattered Pillar likes to inflict pain)

Rogue (all the toxic stuff and some other abilities with DoTs and fear and so on

But since you ask for "Knight" as well I think Paladin is the best fit for the first class option and Paladin/Chanter is just awesome in general. Arkane Knight (Paladin/Wizard) with the goal of getting Spirit Lance and using some dark spells would be very fitting as well.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods