Losing Money

Whitewolfsp

Question

8 answers to this question

Hey everyone,

Sorry about this Daily Wage bug.  We think we have found the cause of the issue and are looking to fix this as soon as possible.  We could still use save files for our investigation if you happen to have a save where this occurred.  If needed, you can find instructions on where the save files are located here.  

I'm not sure if you've heard about the work around for this, but everyone has been saying if you reload the save file, the issue doesn't recur and you keep your money.

Thanks for the help and sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.

• Like 1

I can happen to me at anytime, anywhere and it triggers just after loading in a scene. If I had to put a ratio on it I'd say 1:40 give or take :5 and the amount it takes can be a few thousand upwards to 70,000+. I once watched a stream of -56 for about 20 seconds.

Edit: I don't have an override folder (mods).

Edited by Rolandur
  • Like 1

Hi, 

i have this annoying problem really often... and it happens mostly but not every time at the world map.

I can give you several pics and if you still need I will look for a save game.

BTW I play on Mac OS and it also affects morale and food.

cheers Lyr

post-218425-0-38623000-1540590913_thumb.jpg

post-218425-0-78240600-1540590915_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the update Lyrs!  If you get this to reproduce again, would you be able to immediately grab the player.log file and send that along with your most recent save to me at support@obsidian.net.  If needed, you can find instructions on how to obtain these here.

Thank you Lyrs!