LETS HAVE AN INTERVENTION TO SAVE BOEROER FROM HIS GAMING ADDICTION

Enough is enough.

We cant just sit by and let this young man waste his life away being addicted to games. 

Boeroer has clocked up over 6000 hours on both eternity games this is a very clear sign that his addiction is out of control.

Lets help save this young man from a doomed life.

Lets help Boeroer!

Edited by bigbazoopa
  • Like 3

And how do you propose we help him?

I suggest we crowdfund to buy him Pathfinder Kingmaker to get his mind off of Eternity  :cat:

(edit: propose is better than suppose I suppose, Grammar)

Edited by Knagur

No i dont think that would be the right way to go about it. That would be like substituting Heroin with cocaine.

What we need to do is to try and get him into one of those retreats up in the mountains where there is no internet connection.

This way he can go cold turkey in peace and deal with his withdrawal symptoms with support from other gaming addicts  

Enough is enough.

We cant just sit by and let this young man waste his life away being addicted to games. 

Boeroer has clocked up over 6000 hours on both eternity games this is a very clear sign that his addiction is out of control.

Lets help save this young man from a doomed life.

Lets help Boeroer!

You forgot to add all of his Beta hours! Seriously, though. He has said earlier that he often left it on, while doing chores and stuff, but we're of course still talking thousands of hours here. I say that man is healthy as a horse, a Dyrwood half-blood.

• Like 1

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

ROFL for "young".

Well I guess I'm more healthy than most people. As I said every now and then: I have a job I like which gets me good money for very little efford (not the great sword), I have a beautiful and smart wife (best person I met so far) who has a prestigious and well paid job, I have three healthy little kids. I even managed to build our own house while playing PoE/Deadfire. I guess I even spend more hours on that than on PoE. I definitely got more white hair from that...

But enough about me.

I guess other people do more weird and unhealthy things with their lives. For example I just stretched my fingers, did some computer-science-magic-research with some trinkets of mine and read about rather self entitled people who rant online about every restaurant in the Perth area because they think the staff is treating them poorly. People who discuss the quality of hard drugs online in some dubious forums. People who create one forum account after the other to deceive the other users but forget to mask their IPs. Wael have mercy with those people who do all of that weird stuff at once, right? ;)

Well this thread is going into the shredder anyway, so why bother...

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 10

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

You are deflecting Boeroer away from your addiction.

Whom are you addressing? Who's deflecting me away from whose addiction?

You aussies have some weird grammar and interpunction I tell you...

Again the deflection[...]

I'm an Orlan from the Ixamitl Plains with max Resolve - what did you expect? ;)

I mean your accuracy is rather low... I thought you were from PERth...?

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1

It takes 10,000 hours to really master a skill, so let Boeroer mature a bit as a PoE'er, shall we?

In 6,000 hours (15 weeks), you could of course refurbish a boat instead, inhaling toxic fumes in the process and then hand it over to someone else.

https://twitter.com/volvooceanrace/status/827029888267931648

I know which of these I'd prefer.

Edited by IndiraLightfoot
  • Like 2

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

I think the person who needs to get help is you firkraag888/master guardian/no1fanboy/Teclis23/bigbazoopa. You need help getting over whatever perceived slight Boeroer made against you. It's not normal to hold a grudge fit so long over such an important thing.

You are not being a true friend to Boeroer

A true friend would tell there friend that 6000 hours on 1 game is a problem

You cant argue with that. You go walk outside your house and ask anyone what they think about someone spending 6000 hours on one game and they would say that person is crazy and has a problem

Edited by bigbazoopa

Yeah well if Boeroer wants to keep being a aggressive prick to other people on this forum there is going to be more posts like this thread. So Boeroer learn your place buddy and stop being a wanka

Thanks mods in advance for deleting this thread and putting me on MOD que. BYE  BYE!

Edited by bigbazoopa

Yeah well if Boeroer wants to keep being a aggressive prick to other people on this forum there is going to be more posts like this thread. So Boeroer learn your place buddy and stop being a wanka

And the truth comes out. Seems my post was spot on. What exactly did Boeroer do to make you so mad?

• Like 1

Maybe he's angry because I am the one who always recognizes him after he creates a new account - and reveal it. I understand that's annoying and frustrating. 

On the other hand: moderators and admin don't seem to care that multiple accounts get opened by the same guy - so just keep on switching if you feel exposed. No need to be mad.

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 3