Alrite, has anyone figured out what the hell she's after?

For now she seems to react to the Nerysclias' Skull and the Tooth of Tomowai. But she's still not satisfied. I think I have tried to interact with her in every playthrough I have so far, some of them where I did all the quests/ got most of the items in the game, yet she still says she's looking for "unusual metals".

Am I missing something or is it something that will be be part of the future DLC? Or is it some backer exclusive content?

She's meant to be able to forge something out of those two items, but is presumably bugged. Did you get attacked by assassins in a scripted interaction? Your dialogue options refer to that happening, and I wonder if it not happening is why she doesn't give the option to combine the items

E: for more info on how interacting with her should go, look in the DLC files for a folder called "lax"

Edited by house2fly
  • Like 2

She wants a third part before she forges the three parts together. I imagine the third part will also be gold with a red inlaid jewel. Try mentally picturing the two existing parts as one incomplete item if you want a hint as to what she is going to be forging for us.

Edit: So I poked around a bit, and it looks like there is an item that can be forged with just two of the three pieces.  That item is present in the game's files and appears to be functional.  There also seem to be some different options as to what can be forged from the items, but those items are also not fully implemented yet.  So yeah, it might just be that Izzia is still bugged.  

Edited by DozingDragon

I checked the game data and I see what you are hinting at. Should we mention this to the devs?

She wants a third part before she forges the three parts together. I imagine the third part will also be gold with a red inlaid jewel. Try mentally picturing the two existing parts as one incomplete item if you want a hint as to what she is going to be forging for us.

Edit: So I poked around a bit, and it looks like there is an item that can be forged with just two of the three pieces.  That item is present in the game's files and appears to be functional.  There also seem to be some different options as to what be forged from the items, but those items are also not fully implemented yet.  So yeah, it might just be that Izzia is still bugged.  

Actually since last hotfix came out, all the random encounters are not triggering in Neketaka (the skuldrak ambush, the figurine ambush, the fire, etc.). Could this be related?

I've been  fwandering around Neketaka trying to trigger the assassin ambush, to see if that changes anything. Nothing so far