Cannot speak to Rusare

Sevrin

Question

So I killed all of the slavers on crookspur and returned to rusare, but all she says when I click on her is "come no closer outsider" and nothing more. I restarted from an old save and did the quest over, but I got the same problem. The quest log tells me to talk to rusare, but I can't open dialogue with her after the first attempt at dialoge. My guess is this has something to do with aloth's quest bugging out the dialogue but here's my save. A solution, even a quick workaround to this is what I need most as I can't really play deadfire without one. Thanks.

Also, I can't attach any saves, even a single lone save to my post. Says the filesize is too big, even with the basic uploader. So I uploaded it to mega.
https://mega.nz/#!JRcFUaqY!xziS4X89v8yZ7yP_pMy1NweDDbY1Ewd1MctRPpfA4ng

Edited by Sevrin

3 answers to this question

Hello Sevrin,

I'm sorry you have run into an issue with Rusare not responding to you.  I put a bug report together for this and sent the save files to the QA and Area Design teams so they can investigate the issue and get a fix in for this.  There is a very similar bug to this already being worked on, so I'm hoping the fix will come sooner as a result.  If you discover anything else about this please let me know so I can relay the information to the team for their investigation.

Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.