[Seeker ETC] Survivor's Tusks Not Leveling

RKHeliplex

Question

I have soulbound the Survivor's Tusks to my druid. I've beaten all of the Crucible fights. However my tusks are stuck at lvl3. Conditions for lvl4:

"DRUID- (Cast 30 Beasts/Plant Druid Spells OR cast 75 Druid Spells)"

No matter how many druid spells I cast, the spell count is stuck at 16 druid spells, and zero beat/planet druid spells.

Any way to resolve this?

3 answers to this question

Update: I have replicated this on a couple of different saves. The spell count stalls out after a single fight.

Testing:

If I unbind, then rebind, I can go into a fight with a clean slate of zero spells cast. All the the spells cast in the next encounter will go towards the spell count. However any fights thereafter don't count the spells. So the item stalls out. I have only tested this with crucible fights and I'm curious if this is related to how the fights end ("event complete" vs going to a "loot bodies and back to normal" situation)

I finally leveled this item up by going into an encounter, getting a cipher to frequently cast ancestor's memory on my druid (refreshing abilities) and blasting spells until I reached the # of spells necessary. 

Edited by RKHeliplex

Hello RKHeliplex,

Thank you for letting us know about this!  I will put this information into a report and sent it to the Systems Design and Programming teams for a fix.  If you happen to discover anything else about this, please keep posting about it here as I will be linking this thread to the bug report.

Thanks again for looking into this for us and sorry for the inconvenience it caused.