[v3.0.1.0026] Potions of Plenty doesn't progress

Hawke64

Question

After the latest update "Potions of Plenty" ("Seeker, Slayer, Survivor" DLC, side quest) does not progress - the belt (Less Unstable Coil) does not charge after battles in the Crucible (4 battles without any updates in the journal).

15 answers to this question

Hello Hawke,

I'm sorry the quest is not progressing for you.  Would you be able to send us a copy of your save where this is occurring?  I want to have the team take a look at it and see what might be going wrong for you.  If needed, you can find instructions on the location of your save files here.  You can either provide a link to your save via Dropbox or you may attach it to an email for us at support@obsidian.net. If you do email us, please link this post and mention your forum username so that we may identify you easily.

Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.

Hello Hawke,

I'm sorry the quest is not progressing for you.  Would you be able to send us a copy of your save where this is occurring?  I want to have the team take a look at it and see what might be going wrong for you.  If needed, you can find instructions on the location of your save files here.  You can either provide a link to your save via Dropbox or you may attach it to an email for us at support@obsidian.net. If you do email us, please link this post and mention your forum username so that we may identify you easily.

Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1F8Xta1LQmscTTuUYlx0W59_aGiiU1DCb?usp=sharing

^Google Drive, if it is acceptable.

The manual save is the point, I replayed from (10/02/2018). The quick save is latest one, where the bug occurred (10/06/2018).

On an unrelated note, how to disable the News tab on the title screen? I remember that it was possible at launch, but the option was removed in one of the first patches.

Hey Hawke,

Thank you for the save file!  I've gone ahead and attached it to the bug report for the team to investigate.

In regards to the News Tab, there isn't currently a way to remove the News Tab unless there is a mod that allows it.  It is quite possible that it was able to be done prior, but that wouldn't have been intended.  If you have any other questions please let me know :)

Thanks again, and sorry for the inconveniences.

Same problem here - i tried everything - changing PC who wears belt, not letting them be unconscius... Nothing works

And me.  Mine is on the "Least Unstable Coil" and I have just finished every fight in the Crucible, including the Changeling fight, all wearing the Coil.  It won't progress.

I take it this is still broken, as the quest doesn't seem to progress regardless of how many arena fights I've done with the belt equipped?

Once this is fixed, will you be able to complete it by redoing random arena fights?

(Assuming you still can fight in the arena after completing the DLC, haven't finished it yet.)

Edited by jepeman

Hey everyone,

We have fixed this issue and it should be on the Beta Patch branch if you wanted to get the quest done before the patch goes live.  We plan to have it go live this week, assuming nothing goes wrong with the Beta Patch branch.

Thanks for keeping us appraised with your statuses and for your patience with this bug.

• Like 1

Hey Hoo,

Can you send me your latest save file so I can see if it is still occurring for you or if something just needs to be tweaked to fix it since this is supposed to be fixed?  Feel free to add the save here or send it to me at support@obsidian.net along with your forum user name and a link to this thread as a reference.

Thanks Hoo!