When will you announce your secret game?

Tokens

• 3 weeks later...

After some rummaging in the Mutant RPG (the rights of which now owned by Paradox Entertainment, which OEI has had ties with, obviously), and especially the later ones I'm not familar with, like Chronicles, I've come cross the concept of inner worlds and inner planets, and then of course, slightly beyond them, the outer worlds. Could this be the setting of the secret game?  

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

After some rummaging in the Mutant RPG (the rights of which now owned by Paradox Entertainment, which OEI has had ties with, obviously), and especially the later ones I'm not familar with, like Chronicles, I've come cross the concept of inner worlds and inner planets, and then of course, slightly beyond them, the outer worlds. Could this be the setting of the secret game?  

No. It's a completely new IP that Obsidian has developed.

Hate the living, love the dead.

Rumours..

Its the biggest game they have made, so bigger then New Vegas.

It will have no microtransactions.

If you liked the humour in Fallout and Arcanum, you will like the humour in this game.

It is a game they have been wanting to make a long time, or their dreamgame or something like that.

Anyone else heard, or whatever, something about this?

Please excuse grammar, Spelling mistakes and such. And if these are totally wrong, or just wrong.

• Like 1

I really hope the secret project is cancelled. We the people don't need any more lies or secrecy from Obsidian!

BOO!!!! I miss the good ole days of happy Josh!

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Can we ban this person?

The comment was 100% serious, I don't like lies or secrecy from any company, not just picking on Obsidian.... Edited by SonicMage117

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Maybe but they should have at least did something smart and fun like gave us (the fanbase) riddles/teases so we could decipher and speculate, it wiuld have been much smarter for marketing and hype as well. I mean, think of all the YouTube videos.

I really hope the secret project is cancelled. We the people don't need any more lies or secrecy from Obsidian!

Can we ban this person?

Your Profile > Manage Ignore Prefs

Anything else just encourages him.

• Like 1

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Can we ban this person?

Your Profile > Manage Ignore Prefs

Anything else just encourages him.

Says the troll that claims anyone that agrees with me is a duplicate account or in your exact words "sock puppet". I stil remember all the times a mod would repeatedly ask you to stop only for you to continue with your anality.

I don't block anyone because honestly it's a forum, though I've gotten close to blocking you. Thing is that I'm mature enough as an adult to know that people don't always agree or disagree, thus finding common ground somewhere. Blocking someone for a few comments you don't like is weak, cowardly and petty. Hell, even if they annoy you all the time. This isn't how real life works but you are Achilles, godess of the forum.

Edited by SonicMage117

On GSC  panel  2017 Tim Cain said this:  "if you liked Fallout  you ll love this game"

Thats enough  for me :)

Metro RPG

mmm…

Think about it. 

Nope, new IP. Leave Metro for them Russians.

Hate the living, love the dead.