radagastaba

Question

Hello, I seem to have stumbled upon a rather peculiar bug.

Bug description:

Independent of using an Obsidian-made legacy, a custom made legacy or imported from PoE1, Falanroed will not have a seat in the captains council in Dunnage, and Ferrante will call you a Dragonslayer as if you killed Sefyra in PoE1. In the imported PoE1 save, none of the four possible dragons are killed.

Steps to recreate:

Create a new game using 3.0. Import, create or use any legacy.

• Like 2

3 answers to this question

yeah this has been a bug for a while, I remember one of the staff members saying it was a database error or something but I never saw a fix.

Sucks the whole Sefrya quest line was my favorite. It seems to be a pretty common bug too with no known workaround. 

Hey everyone,

I'm sure the bug report for this is somewhere in the database, but I created a new one as a way to ping the Narrative and Area Design teams so they are reminded of the issue and get a fix in for this.  If you discover anything else about this, please feel free to continue posting that here as this has been linked to the bug report to be used as a reference.

Thanks for the help and sorry for the inconvenience this bug has caused.

• Like 1

Can confirm this bug is still a problem. On all three of my imported saves I never killed Sefyra, yet the chair and Ferrante don't seem to recognize it. 

However, when using the premade legacy Ferrante will not call you a dragonslayer. Hope they do something about it soon, import bugs are the worst.