Interface layouts graphically bugged

kmbogd

Question

Due to the problem I've mentioned in another thread, I tried to alleviate the problem by choosing a non-default Interface layout. Unfortunately the other layouts are kind of bugged. I will take them one-by-one:

Layout 2: This is even worse than the bug I was mentioning in the thread above as now the combat log is overlapping with the character information window. Also the "Game Paused" message overlaps with the no "frequently used abilities" bar.

deadfire%20-%20layout%202.jpg?raw=1

Layout 3:

This was  my choice made to solve the problems I've mentioned with the default interface. However this option does no eliminate the problem but just makes less bad. As you can see, with long enough list of effects, you still get overlapped with the HUD Interface

deafire%20layout%203%20status%20overlap.

But this layout comes with its new problem related to the the HUD Interface, more precisely the abilities bar, now overlapping with the combat log

deadfire%20layout%203%20combat%20log%20o

Layout 4 and Layout 5

Do they even make sense with the combat log in the middle of the screen? I guess that for people that just click and don't follow the combat (having it reduced to almost 0) it makes sense. Having a combat long more than 3-4 lines of text is not an option in these 2 layouts.

layout%205%20-%20cannot%20believe%20it.j

Layout 6:

Is as bad as layout 2.

Given that the support we've seen on these graphical interface problems is very limited, I would kindly ask the developers whether they can focus somehow to fix the default interface layout and other associated graphical bugs ditching the other layouts. Instead of providing 6 flawed and bugged options, having a single workable one is always better.

Edited by kmbogd
  • Like 1

2 answers to this question

Hey everyone!

The main bug with the default layout is already fixed and is currently being verified by QA to make sure it is working and hasn't broken anything else.  For the different layouts, there is already a bug report created for those and is already assigned to programming for a fix.  Stay tuned to the patch updates to see when this fix is put live!

Thanks again for reporting these issues!