Seeker, Slayer, Survivor - no hunts available

Telwath

Question

Engari seems to be bugged. Whenever he asks me to talk to him, I cannot initiate a dialogue. Instead he immediately suggests that I should speak with Humaire. This occurs at each stage of the main questline. 

I have finished the DLC in the meantime. And now I have found out that Engari was supposed to send the Watcher on several artifact hunts. However I did not get any of those.

Is the completion of those hunts required for the final upgrade of soulbound items like the Survivor's Tusks helmet?

11 answers to this question

I'm experiencing the same problem as the posters above me.  Engari will not initiate the artifact locating quests.  He just keeps saying he has something for me, but when I talk to him he gives me the standard "go speak with Himuihi" line.  He has been doing this since "The Crucible" and has continued even after completing "The Hunter Hunted".

Hey everyone,

We are super curious about this bug and were hoping you might be able to send us a save or two where this is occurring for you.  You can either provide a link to your files via Dropbox or you may attach them to an email for us at support@obsidian.net. If you do email us, please link this post and mention your forum username so that we may identify you easily.  The team is already looking into this with their own games, but it's always more useful having save files from folks outside the studio.

Thank you for the help everyone!

Hey everyone,

We are super curious about this bug and were hoping you might be able to send us a save or two where this is occurring for you.  You can either provide a link to your files via Dropbox or you may attach them to an email for us at support@obsidian.net. If you do email us, please link this post and mention your forum username so that we may identify you easily.  The team is already looking into this with their own games, but it's always more useful having save files from folks outside the studio.

Thank you for the help everyone!

Sent.  Please check email.  

• Like 1

I have the bug where all my fights in the crucible are greyed out, but Engari has no more search quests for me.  I still need to get the quest for the adra pearl and the titan's head.  I would send a a save file if I new how to find it.  Screenshot linked

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1544070161 

I still have this problem after patch 3.1. Can't get the adra pearl and the titan's head.

Save link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/roe9a3peyut601m/Max8dd7c5f4-70a8-4ccf-bc06-64f8dddd296b%20%28LAX-12ABCDEF%29784582990.savegame?dl=0