PC locking up while playing

TalinSilverbane

Question

Any time I try to play the game it will run for about 15 to 20 mininutes before the PC will lock up, can't alt tab, can't move the mouse just everything is frozen yet the CPU is still running and all I can do is hit the restart button, I've no idea what is causing the issue or how to fix it. 

But I do know it has to do with my pc since trying the game on another pc it works without crashing.

My graphic card is a AMD Radeon R9 380 Series and my CPU is a AMD Fx-8320 Eight-core Processor (8CPU): ~3.GHz.

DxDiag.txt

1 answer to this question

Hello Talin,

I'm sorry your computer keeps locking up during your playthrough.  Would you be able to provide us with the output_log.txt file that is generated while you are playing the game after the situation occurs again?  It basically records everything that is happening for the current play session until the game is launched again, at which point it clears and starts over.  If needed, you can find instructions on where to find the output_log.txt file here.  If the file is too large, you can email it to me at support@obsidian.net along with your forum user name and a link to this post as a reference.  Once I have that, the Programming team can take a look to see if there is any useful information of what might be causing your computer to lock up like this.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.