More Hardwood + Round Holes = Lots of Scoring in Basketball 2K19

Leferd

he's nowhere near the mvp. Lebron James and Kwhali Leonard say hi. Not to mention, another dozen or so players who are as good if not better than Don'tthinkheismvpheisn'tthatgoodyet.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

• 2 weeks later...

I laugh at the slack people are giving GS. They have two all stars on the court. Vats majority of teams wish they had two all stars on the court. Yet, people are giving them excuse. This is embarrassing for a team that made 5 straight finals. Where is the ehart? Where is the coaching? Ridiculous.

People didn't give Lebron a break last season despite his injury and he had no all stars on the team except him and he missed 30 games. That is despite the fact he had LA in a playoff spot pre injury. Yet, people still trashed him. RIDICULOUS.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

The only thing I'm gonna trash LeBron for is that ridiculous hair piece. As a fellow baldie, Bron, listen to me, just shave your head and own it. 

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Is it STILL too early to proclaim Luka Doncic the season MVP?:shifty:

I keed, I keed, Giannis is the frontrunner right now. Luka is KILLING IT though.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ha... who likes to watch Davis Bertans play as much as I do? Every time he hits a contested three pointer and his defenders go "WTF NO!" I have to laugh. 

I was the same in my active years - only that I didn't hit and my defenders went "Pfff! LOL!". ;)

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

• 4 weeks later...

I've been enjoying the Jayson Tatum coming out party over the last few weeks. I knew the dude was special, but I didn't expect him to start putting it all together so soon. Dude is still only 21 and he's making the leap great players usually make around 23 or 24 already.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

• 4 months later...

Turns out it's a pretty good year for the Warriors to tank. 

Light Years ahead.

• Haha 1
  • Hmmm 1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

• 1 month later...

I started following the Bucks two seasons ago, but never actually watched any games. Even though the Bucks were very good last year, I still didn't watch any games. This year, I've actually watched a handful of games, including a couple of non-Bucks game. I don't know what's happening to me.

• Like 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

45 minutes ago, Gfted1 said:

Does that count as a forfeit?

Not sure, in this case they just sort of abandoned the game

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/29747523/three-game-5s-set-wednesday-postponed-bucks-decision-boycott

Unrelated but I found this pretty funny, NBA players are divas!

Shortly thereafter, the game balls were removed, as were the various accessories on both sides -- like the name plates for each player's assigned seat and the cushions on which some of them sit -- were removed from each of the bench areas.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

On 8/24/2020 at 10:30 AM, ShadySands said:

Nuggets are done. There's no way they're climbing out of a 3-1 hole. 

Shady, would it be possible for you to please say "the Bucks have no chance against the Heat, and Giannis is guaranteed to leave the Bucks after next season"?

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

Admittedly, they haven't won the series yet, but they did dig themselves out of the 3-1 hole. Whether they'll finish the job is another matter, :biggrin:.

:p:thumbsup:

Real talk: have to imagine that Denver is tired as *hell* after that series. Crazy close series.

(e): Yep: https://streamable.com/4wgy9n

Edited by Bartimaeus
  • Haha 1

Bucks are done. There's no way they're climbing out of a 3-0 hole. 

Bucks didn't get swept, although it was awfully close, but they're doomed anyways. Every full Denver game I've watched, Denver loses. I should probably stop watching Denver games for Shady's sake.

Edited by Bartimaeus