More Hardwood + Round Holes = Lots of Scoring in Basketball 2K19

Leferd

• 2 weeks later...

I dunno. The way Kwali is playing anything possiible. Nobody has been as dominate has he has been these playoffs since... Lebron last season... and we all saw how the Finals went. 😉

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Yeah, local media is giving him a lot of attention.  Think one journalist used him as a stick to beat the US over the head with for being intolerant (Canadians are super tolerant and not racist at all :P)

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, ShadySands said:

That's it for the Warriors. Congrats to Toronto on their first championship.

Sadly, going to hear all these prole **** never shut up about it here.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

It will be curious to see if they try to push KD out for Game 5. Honestly I'm not sure it matters, since almost no one on the team is healthy enough to play full minutes. Toronto has looked good though, it will be interesting to see if Leonard stays with them for the future.

Better teams than Toronto have blown 3-1 leads in the NBA Finals.

• Haha 1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

When I predicted that the Dubs would win, and easily, I assumed KD would be back for game 1, or game 2 or 3, at worst. Instead, KD still has yet to return and the Dubs have just kept getting more injured in the meantime. Yikes.

If the Dubs were to somehow magically return to full strength for game 5 then I'd say they still have a chance, not a great one mind you.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

D8yHlNBXoAEn4WW.jpg

I feel bad about this, but the New York Daily News knows their business.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle