More Hardwood + Round Holes = Lots of Scoring in Basketball 2K19

Leferd

I missed that Magic resigned yesterday. I wonder if Pelinka is next.

Man, what a weird press conference that was.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Curry

Klay

Iguodala

KD

Draymond

I'll take them over any 5-man unit in NBA history in crunch time.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Time for Leferd's annual regular season awards ballot-reveal.

MVP

Giannis

ROY

Luka Doncic

DPOY

GIannis

COY

Coach Bud

MIP

Pascal Siakam

All-NBA First Team

Curry

Harden

Giannis

PG-13

Jokic

All-NBA Second Team

Dame

Russ

KD

Kawhi

Embiid

All-NBA Third Team

Kyrie

Klay

LeBron

Blake

Gobert

Defense First Team

Patrick Beverley

Marcus Smart

Giannis

PG-13

Rudy Gobert

Defense Second Team

Jrue Holiday

Eric Bledsoe

Kawhi

Draymond Green

Joel Embiid

Rookie Team

Luka Doncic

Trae Young

Marvin Bagley

Jaren Jackson

DeAndre Ayton

Edited by Leferd

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

Good chocies but I'd have Russell as MIP and James on 2nd team instead of KD or Kwahl. KD showed he couldn't handle when Curry was injured and Kwhai gets way too much credit for TOR's success. They win without him as they have been for years. And, Lebron despite sitting the last few games didn't play much less games then him.  LeBron had the LA Flakers in playoff spot before injuries and crybabies took over. Also, Giannis over Gobert and PG13? Tough choice but can't argue with it./ Gannis is awesome.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Good chocies but I'd have Russell as MIP and James on 2nd team instead of KD or Kwahl. KD showed he couldn't handle when Curry was injured and Kwhai gets way too much credit for TOR's success. They win without him as they have been for years. And, Lebron despite sitting the last few games didn't play much less games then him.  LeBron had the LA Flakers in playoff spot before injuries and crybabies took over. Also, Giannis over Gobert and PG13? Tough choice but can't argue with it./ Gannis is awesome.

I could see Russell as MIP, but Siakam essentially came out of nowhere. LeBron lost his team and they didn't make the playoffs. Kawhi didn't cause any dysfunction this year with Toronto. Ultimately, I gave it to Giannis because he's the best defensive player on the best defensive team.

7 minutes ago, Volourn said:

"Beverley is in KD's head."

L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0LLIP0P

KD realized he's a superstar. He better have gotten over himself and stopped letting get himself ejected by Beverley's antics.

Good answers by Beverley and Lou WIlliams.

D5I3OL8U0AAlUAq.jpg

and then, there's this...

• Haha 1

After a rather bumpy and luckluster regular season, which had many people asking "what's wrong with the Celtics?", "are the Celtics falling apart?", and "do you blow the team up?", Boston has hit another gear in the playoffs. Did they just happen to find a magic formula at the exact right time, or were they sandbagging during the regular seasons, ala Spurs?

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Quad overtime in Portland. Jokic put up 33/18/14 in 60+ minutes. Keep smoking them cigarettes, big fella.