Hi team ... I've been reading the Neoseeker guide to S/S/S dlc:  https://www.neoseeker.com/pillars-of-eternity-ii-deadfire-seeker-slayer-survivor/walkthrough

given all the discussion of the rewards / equipment that has happened here already, does anyone have a suggested powergaming focus (to get the best loots!) of how to choose the rewards when/where they come up?

Also any further tips for any of the battles?  

This is what I know, dude(which is to say that there probably are better ways):

Do all the ship battles as soon as you finish with the first island. That should net you roughly 100 k in gold with no more than 15k of that spent on upkeep and cannons to make some of the later fights consistent wins. 

After that rest in the Wild Mare in Neketaka for +1 to all skills, visit Irwena(if that was her name) in Dunnage for +1 more skills, Drink Adra Potions for +2 all skills and start doing quests around the map as a pacifist and open/loot as much as you possibly can. Once you're done, respect into fighting mode, apply no rest buffs--Nature's Resolve, food of choice, Dawnstar's Blessing, perhaps even the elusive Ngati's Blessing(+2 con, btw), Alchemical Shenanigans from Outsider's Respite(again, name?). 

Then do all ground Bounties and move into late game. 

• Like 2

IP5ok2U.png

m0x5eY5.pngtBxm170.png

Hi team ... I've been reading the Neoseeker guide to S/S/S dlc:  https://www.neoseeker.com/pillars-of-eternity-ii-deadfire-seeker-slayer-survivor/walkthrough

given all the discussion of the rewards / equipment that has happened here already, does anyone have a suggested powergaming focus (to get the best loots!) of how to choose the rewards when/where they come up?

Also any further tips for any of the battles?  

The only really big choices I know of is what you decide to do with the essence after each fight and what soulbound item you want.  Infusing the area gives you a passive ability against beasts that can be upgraded with each infuse, infusing yourself gives material to upgrade equipment, and infusing Muatu upgrades him for each infuse.  Then there is the choice for the champion item and that really is up to you unless you were looking for some kind of build to revolve around it although it's kind of deep into the game by then.

Edited by Metaturtle
  • Like 2

Filthy Chanter Main  :dragon:   :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  -_-