Hey guys, I have been playing potd only so far, under different setups but it's always been with a full party. Lately I have given it a try to manage TCS + all challenges on, but so I am a bit disappointed by my comp. So I was wondering if anyone has managed to beat the game with all challenges turned on and if yes, under what comp.

The toons I've tried so far are:

1. Trickster/Ascendant - too squishy. I was hoping that through early blindness/daze I would be able to mitigate damage and counter with sneak attack + skillspam when ascended but due to the increased stats of minions the debuffs in the eraly game most of the time graze (even at max perception), so there's not much going on there in the early stages.

2. Devoted/Ascendant - too slow gathering focus, again early game is a problem cause crits rarely happen.

3. Paladin/Ascendant - same issue as with fighter really

4. Paladin/Trickster - it's has been decen't 1v1 but in the early dungeons there are cases when you get mobed and then it's gg.

5. Devoted/Trickster - similar to 4.

I have come to the conclusion that 1-3 can be quite powerful as one approaches midgame and they escalate during lategame, however generally any kind of ascendant build seems it's suffering through the combat of the early stages.

So to keep it short, which of the possible comps (single or multi) that may be found in the class build thread of this forum section, could possibly deal hands on from the beginning with combat?

Thanks in advance.

PS: So far I gather that if I want to do TCS + all gods challenges, I might have to forfeit every single early encounter through stealth and apply metagaming...

I was doing this before Eothas' Challange was on. 

Kinda got bored out of it, though....

Also, bear in mind that you can very easily beat the game without a single fight... Actually, only one fight. At the very end in Ukaizo. Just apply metaphysics and free the Water Dragon. Then when you do a faction's quest in the end he will appear to fight the Guardian. 

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/105832-helwalkerbeckoner-with-all-challanges/

• Like 1

IP5ok2U.png

m0x5eY5.pngtBxm170.png