Seeker, Slayer, Survivor - where is the !&%$ Matron's Skull?

I'm playing SSS right now and I'm hunting artifacts. I got the other two of the first set of three easily, but this thing eludes me. The description points me toward the Hanging Sepulchres, and by now I must've gone over this map as well as Berath's and Gaun's Temple pixel by pixel without finding anything interactable. NPCs also don't have any new lines. So where is the !&%$ Matron's Skull?? Am I overlooking something super-obvious?

BTW, I did fight a gul rush there, but that was before SSS was out.

Edited by Ieldra

I'm playing SSS right now and I'm hunting artifacts. I got the other two of the first set of three easily, but this thing eludes me. The description points me toward the Hanging Sepulchres, and by now I must've gone over this map as well as Berath's and Gaun's Temple pixel by pixel without finding anything interactable. NPCs also don't have any new lines. So where is the !&%$ Matron's Skull?? Am I overlooking something super-obvious?

i think someone posted a guide to the reddit  (/projecteternity)

i think someone posted a guide to the reddit  (/projecteternity)

I read these two guides:

https://gameplay.tips/guides/3095-pillars-of-eternity-2.html

This one says Temple of Berath go right and up, which makes no sense so I assumed it refers to the Hanging Sepulchres like the other guide and the journal text. Regardless of the map, I am, in fact, missing it on either map, so either there's a bug or it's not as obvious as the guide assumes.

http://www.neoseeker.com/pillars-of-eternity-ii-deadfire-seeker-slayer-survivor/tasks/Hunts

This one says Hanging Sepulchres, north end. Looked across the three possible locations at the upper edge of the map, found nothing. In case it's hidden, I have one character with Perception 22 (using items and food) so detection shouldn't be an issue.

My game just updated from 3.0.0.18 to 3.0.0.20 and now I can find it easily in a location I had searched very carefullyy before. So this might've been a bug, or my PE 22 character wasn't close enough to detect it before, purely by accident. It's dead centre near the northern wall of the central chamber.