Update #56 - Seeker, Slayer, Survivor and Patch 3.0 Release Day!

So this says you can hire legendary crew members at the Kraken's Eye, but  where are they? You can't talk to anyone new, or recruit anyone new from the innkeeper interface?

It's supposed to be two people with maxed levels. But I think they have two levels in one job and two in another.

Wait, the new 'legendary' crew are garbage?

4* in one role is the best... 3* in main role and 1* elsewhere is filler. Anything else other than 3* in one role is garbage. Sailors can't level past 4* total, though one or two come with 5* total levels, but can't level up.

2* and 2* seems terrible...

Edited by Clerith

They have 4* in two roles.

That's much better! :dancing:

Wait, the new 'legendary' crew are garbage?

4* in one role is the best... 3* in main role and 1* elsewhere is filler. Anything else other than 3* in one role is garbage. Sailors can't level past 4* total, though one or two come with 5* total levels, but can't level up.

2* and 2* seems terrible...

Sorry, I got the wrong idea. 2* and 2* would not be that bad for the beginning of the game, but this is a Berath's Blessing so 4* and 4* are how it should be. :)

sign.jpg

Having finished the DLC's main quest, I wanted to highly recommend this DLC to people who may be on the fence; I thought it was outstanding.

I'm a story person, not a combat person, so I had low expectations for an arena-based DLC. But the fights were all fun and challenging, on Veteran difficulty and even with all lvl 20 characters.

(If I have a quibble with the DLCs, it's that the different loading screens prevent them from fitting into the game as seamlessly as I would like -- but I think that could easily be fixed with the UABE.)

Edited by glennjones130486
  • Like 2

Having finished the DLC's main quest, I wanted to highly recommend this DLC to people who may be on the fence; I thought it was outstanding.

I'm a story person, not a combat person, so I had low expectations for an arena-based DLC. But the fights were all fun and challenging, on Veteran difficulty and even with all lvl 20 characters.

(If I have a quibble with the DLCs, it's that the different loading screens prevent them from fitting into the game as seamlessly as I would like -- but I think that could easily be fixed with the UABE.)

cool good to hear!