Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Update #56 - Seeker, Slayer, Survivor and Patch 3.0 Release Day!

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

WiduMew

WiduMew

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 26 posts

So this says you can hire legendary crew members at the Kraken's Eye, but  where are they? You can't talk to anyone new, or recruit anyone new from the innkeeper interface?

InsaneCommander

InsaneCommander

(12) Mage

• Members
  • 1905 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

So this says you can hire legendary crew members at the Kraken's Eye, but  where are they? You can't talk to anyone new, or recruit anyone new from the innkeeper interface?

It's supposed to be two people with maxed levels. But I think they have two levels in one job and two in another.

WiduMew

WiduMew

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 26 posts

But where are they supposed to be? I don't see anyone new there...

Edited by WiduMew, 02 October 2018 - 12:29 PM.

house2fly

house2fly

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 951 posts
Talk to the bartender at the Kraken's Eye and they're at the bottom of his list. I believe you have to do the digsite first

E:they each have four levels in two things

Edited by house2fly, 02 October 2018 - 12:36 PM.

WiduMew

WiduMew

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 26 posts

Well, they're not there in my game  :blink: or do you need to start a completely new game for that?

house2fly

house2fly

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 951 posts
You have to start a new game and use one of the new Berath's Blessings
  • InsaneCommander, ThacoBell and WiduMew like this

Clerith

Clerith

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 318 posts

It's supposed to be two people with maxed levels. But I think they have two levels in one job and two in another.

Wait, the new 'legendary' crew are garbage?

4* in one role is the best... 3* in main role and 1* elsewhere is filler. Anything else other than 3* in one role is garbage. Sailors can't level past 4* total, though one or two come with 5* total levels, but can't level up.

2* and 2* seems terrible...

Edited by Clerith, 02 October 2018 - 11:51 PM.

house2fly

house2fly

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 951 posts

They have 4* in two roles.

BFggR.jpg

• AndreaColombo, InsaneCommander and PantherX14 like this

InsaneCommander

InsaneCommander

(12) Mage

• Members
  • 1905 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

They have 4* in two roles.

That's much better! :dancing:

Wait, the new 'legendary' crew are garbage?

4* in one role is the best... 3* in main role and 1* elsewhere is filler. Anything else other than 3* in one role is garbage. Sailors can't level past 4* total, though one or two come with 5* total levels, but can't level up.

2* and 2* seems terrible...

Sorry, I got the wrong idea. 2* and 2* would not be that bad for the beginning of the game, but this is a Berath's Blessing so 4* and 4* are how it should be. :)

rasmakisnandar

rasmakisnandar

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 41 posts

Damn too cheap for early game, single skill master above usually cost 1k

glennjones130486

glennjones130486

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

Having finished the DLC's main quest, I wanted to highly recommend this DLC to people who may be on the fence; I thought it was outstanding.

I'm a story person, not a combat person, so I had low expectations for an arena-based DLC. But the fights were all fun and challenging, on Veteran difficulty and even with all lvl 20 characters.

(If I have a quibble with the DLCs, it's that the different loading screens prevent them from fitting into the game as seamlessly as I would like -- but I think that could easily be fixed with the UABE.)

Edited by glennjones130486, 04 October 2018 - 09:18 AM.

• InsaneCommander and PantherX14 like this

house2fly

house2fly

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 951 posts
I'd much rather they rotated the loading screens throughout the entire game. Speaking of which, the DLC has two new combat tracks which look like they've been backported into the main game- I heard one of them fighting the titans at Ukaizo
  • InsaneCommander and PantherX14 like this

bigbazoopa

bigbazoopa

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 80 posts

Having finished the DLC's main quest, I wanted to highly recommend this DLC to people who may be on the fence; I thought it was outstanding.

I'm a story person, not a combat person, so I had low expectations for an arena-based DLC. But the fights were all fun and challenging, on Veteran difficulty and even with all lvl 20 characters.

(If I have a quibble with the DLCs, it's that the different loading screens prevent them from fitting into the game as seamlessly as I would like -- but I think that could easily be fixed with the UABE.)

cool good to hear!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users