OBSIDIAN PLEASE ANSWER: Issues with Nvidia Graphics Cards

Sidushi

Question

Can we finally get a fix for this issue or an update? The game suffers performance since release and you provide a workaround not a real fix, it's been almost 5 months and nothing.

Edited by Sidushi

4 answers to this question

Can we finally get a fix for this issue or an update? The game suffers performance while since release and you provide a workaround not a real fix, it's been almost 5 months and nothing.

Welcome to the world of kickstarted games, where developers are rewarded for making promises and not for creating high-quality products.

So I reinstalled Windows twice just to check if having different version would do anything unfortunately, nothing has changed.

0) Old system with various drivers versions - Same issue

1) Clean install of new Windows 10 x64 with the latest NVIDIA drivers - Same issue

2) Clean install of Windows 10 x64 1607 before Creators Update with old drivers 368.91 I believe they are from 2016 - Same issue

So I really believe the Unity is terrible and something is missing in the engine or is simply broken. The issue is also in Pathfinder Kingmaker, exactly the same.

System:

GeForce GTX 1070

i7 6700HQ

16GB RAM

SSD

Windows x64 Home

Edited by Sidushi