Sharpshooter's only works for arquebusses, arbalests and x-bows though. Acina's for firearms? So they only overlap for arquebusses I think?

Also wasn't Acina's bonus a little less?

Edit:Acina's works for all, but provides 10% reduction nowadays.

Edited by Haplok
  • Like 1

I think with Arquebus that the two items would compliment the build. It just seems that the two items plus gunner talent might have too harsh of diminishing returns but if I can get it down with the Chanter phrase as well, I could get the reload time cut more than half with 18+ Dexterity. Hmm..

So instead of 6.8 seconds, I could possibly get it to 3.5 or less with DOC breastplate and the four reductions.

Edited by XEternalXDreamsX

Gun is not the same as firearm. "Gun" comes from "gonne" which is a heavy crossbow. Only later the term gun was mostly used for firearms and cannons. So using the term "gunnery" to describe a technique to reload reloading two handed ranged weapons is not that weird if you consider at what "in game" time Deadfire takes place. I guess...

Same as "Gunner" from the Ranger's tree works with crossbows and firearms alike.

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Gun is not the same as firearm. "Gun" comes from "gonne" which is a heavy crossbow. Only later the term gun was mostly used for firearms and cannons. So using the term "gunnery" to describe a technique to reload reloading two handed ranged weapons is not that weird if you consider at what "in game" time Deadfire takes place. I guess...

Same as "Gunner" from the Ranger's tree works with crossbows and firearms alike.

https://www.etymonline.com/word/gun

From Middle English gunne, gonne, from Lady Gunilda, a huge crossbow with a powerful shot, with the second part of the term being of Old Norse origin.

I win.

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods