Trustworthy German hardware shops?

Oner

Heya, I'm about to upgrade my old pc but I'm not sure where to order the parts from if I want them to be of good quality. Can anyone living in Germany - Bayern specifically if that changes anything - recommend me places?

Amazon.de

Parts are pretty much parts unless you order from aliexpress (chinese Ebay). Probably find a german price comparison site or two. I think Amazon consistently undercuts local vendors to keep them from competing, but I wouldn't trust it without checking. 

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

The German sub site may be better than others for all I know but unfortunately parts often aren't just parts when ordered from most Amazons at the moment, probably 90% of complaints about bogus parts are from 2nd hand buys but 90% of the rest seem to be from Amazon reselling returns without checking that someone hasn't swapped out the graphics card for a GT710 plus some bolts or the processor for a Pentium III or a brick and not properly labeling marketplace sales as coming from 3rd party vendors who are directly scamming. The return policy makes up for it a bit, but it's Russian Roulette as to whether you'd be waiting for genuine or fake parts to turn up far more so than most places and more so than is really justified.

Mindfactory would certainly be the best known specific German site, and so far as I've seen has a good reputation.

To be fair, you'd still have to be pretty unlucky to get bogus parts at least when they're from core Amazon and they are still pretty cheap, I'd just hesitate to regard them as 'trustworthy' at the moment and that was a stipulation. And they are certainly trustworthy in terms of fixing any substitutions that have been made.

Situation has probably improved a bit at least for graphics cards with crypto dying down so prices aren't so inflated.