Did you ever wanted to use druid elemental claws, but not as a druid?

Well now you can and I am 100% sure this is a bug.  Probably a reason why we can't use summon weapons as a druid. :9

Why Fury? Because it's the only druid claw that is somewhat unique in comparison to the slash and pierce types of the other forms with its ranged shock type damage and +1 bounce.  The other shapeshift forms' weapons do not retain their form's passive or active abilities (eg. boar dots, cat frenzy), BUT they do retain all the animal grunting from attacking. So feel free to fabricate those other claws using this technique if you're into that kind of thing.

1. Make a Sorceror.
  2. Level it up to level 7 (PL3). 
  3. Learn or get a grimoire that has Concelhaut's draining touch.
  4. Get into battle and shapeshift then use Concelhaut's draining touch. Recommended that you do it near the end of the battle since the druid's weapons will bug out when trying to weapon attack anything after that and you can't switch out your weapons unless you cast another weapon summoning spell.  
  5. End combat.  Repeat process for a pair.
  6. Equip elemental claws on another class and enjoy! Pew pew pew

Notes: Receives ranged damage and Heart of the Storm PEN bonuses.  Does not receive extra bounce from ranger's driving flight or unarmed proficiencies. Sells for 150cp.  Can't attack your teammates with it unless berserker. Also, I think it starts to mess with your selection boxes. D:

Edited by Metaturtle
  • Like 1

Filthy Chanter Main  :dragon:   :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  -_-

The same way you can get two permanent one handed scaling great swords from Citzal's Enchanted Armory. I reported that bug some time ago but it wasn't fixed.

Same thing used to work with the Breastplate + Form of the Fearsome Brute: you could keep the breastplate then (scaling, 0 recovery penalty). But that got fixed.

• Like 2

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

The same way you can get two permanent one handed scaling great swords from Citzal's Enchanted Armory. I reported that bug some time ago but it wasn't fixed.

Same thing used to work with the Breastplate + Form of the Fearsome Brute: you could keep the breastplate then (scaling, 0 recovery penalty). But that got fixed.

Ooo nice,  I tried doing it with other summon weapons/forms to no success, but I didn't try going that deep with wizard. Double greatswords sounds so crazy lol.

Edited by Metaturtle

Filthy Chanter Main  :dragon:   :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  -_-