Making an ability incompatible with a subclass?

so i've been using a mod for a long time now, the Channeler mod that adds a subclass for ciphers (https://www.nexusmods.com/pillarsofeternity2/mods/98 )

its really fun and all, but the author seems to have moved on, and as updates have piled in, it has run into issues

one of them, is that its penalty of making you lose access to soul-whip isnt working properly, and i cant seem fix it

what exactly should i add to the mods progression table file to address this?, i'd imagine i could just wait for unity console to be updated again(new 3.0 beta has made it stop working) to remove the ability by force, but i'd really like to just fix this mod

Edited by TKDancer

Looking at rangers in progressiontables.gamedatabundle, the animal companion abilities have this conditional:

"Conditional": {
         "Operator": 0,
         "Components": [{
           "$type": "OEIFormats.FlowCharts.ConditionalCall, OEIFormats",
           "Data": {
            "FullName": "Boolean ProgressionTableIsSubclass(Guid)",
            "Parameters": ["ed5dd843-caaa-4ab7-b41b-f8953fe9b09f"],
            "Flags": "",
            "UnrealCall": "",
            "FunctionHash": 1231916529,
            "ParameterHash": 1669690855
           },
           "Not": true,
           "Operator": 0
          }
         ]
        }

ed5dd843-caaa-4ab7-b41b-f8953fe9b09 is the UUID for the Ghost Heart subclass, so that code means the ranger must NOT be a Ghost Heart to get an animal companion.

So, if you put the code above into the Soul Whip ability in that mod(I haven't downloaded it but I'd guess the author will have copied the entire progression table for the cipher class, so soul whip should be there), and replaced the UUID with the ID for the modded-in subclass, that would mean they have to NOT be a Channeler to get soul whip.

Progression tables have changed a bit since that mod was made, so there might need to be more done to make it work

So, if you put the code above into the Soul Whip ability in that mod(I haven't downloaded it but I'd guess the author will have copied the entire progression table for the cipher class, so soul whip should be there), and replaced the UUID with the ID for the modded-in subclass, that would mean they have to NOT be a Channeler to get soul whip.

Progression tables have changed a bit since that mod was made, so there might need to be more done to make it work

seems to have worked, thanks a bunch!