[Mod Request] Make the Devil of Caroc Available when Killing Harmke?

Hey guys, 

I already made a request of this from the mod request guys, but I figure it wouldn't be a bad idea to make a post here as well in case there's someone who's not part of that group who can do this. 

I was wondering if someone could make a mod that'd spawn the DoC Breastplate if you allowed her to kill Harmke, with different flavor text reflecting the new fate for the character? She was one of my favorite companions in the first game, and I'd like to give her a better sendoff. This could either spawn in Marihi's Metalworks (Replacing the old one) or be looted somewhere else in the game (Though I'm not sure where). According to one of the devs, this involves finding which global variable from the first game corresponds to the "Killing Harmke" state and adding another entry to the loot list that checks for it. I'd do that myself, but I'm really not sure how, exactly.

Also, I'd like the *new* version of the armor to have this as the flavor text for it. 

"After her long journey ended beneath the ocean waves, the empty shell that once housed the Devil of Caroc was discovered by treasure divers on the sea floor some time later. It seems that at least one industrious smith saw some use for her remains. This bronze breastplate was forged from the Devil’s chest piece, brass buckles, and rivets from her various clockwork mechanisms. While her soul has doubtless departed, the remains are not wholly inanimate. The metal, no longer a prison for the soul, nevertheless seems to have been infused with life force and retains some power."
Edited by Cyrus_Blackfeather

I'll bump this one up the list

No promises as this is all completely at ModDevs

OK Fair warning has been applied

I'm gonna move the domain to https://perspak.com early Feb but will keep all content

There are reasons behind this move which basically boil down to unifying my release schedule

My friends are welcome to play (I'll set you up your own areas if you desire them)

Please note that this process is messy so may take a few weeks