My foolish decision (save game deletion)

Jolor

Question

Purchased the season pass, completed BoW and the main quest line ... and then deleted all save games with the exception of the final encounter with Eothas. 

I *only then* recalled that PoE White Winter was an in-game expansion that had to take place before the end game.  Will it be the same for the coming 'Seeker/Slayer/Survivor' and (more importantly to me) 'The Forgotten Sanctum'? Or is there a possibility to continue adventures after completing the main questline?

3 answers to this question

Hello Jolor,

Sorry to hear about those save files.  The 3 major DLCs are not sequential, so you may do them in whatever order you like!  You don't even have to finish the main story quest to start them.  So long as you have a save where you can get back to the World Map, you should be good to go!  I hope this answers your question!  if you have any further questions, feel free to let me know and I'll do my best to answer them.

Good luck adventuring Jolor!

Hey Jolor,

I'm glad I could clear that up!  Sorry about your saves though.  Same thing happened to me with Final Fantasy X once when I saved over my only save from the first save point in a new game.  Thought to myself "Whelp, I love this game!  I get to play again!"

Good luck with the new playthrough!