One big thing for Modders is that we can now safely add items to just about anything (I've even done it on the Wild Boar on the Beach at the start)

One issue we've had until now is that savegames cache the contents of the Vendor so if you've already visited someone and seen their Store then a Mod will fail - we now can make sure this always works! The actual fix is very easy to implement...

This does require updating Mods to use the 2.1.0 GenerateLootListInto stuff our group's (see my Sig) been asking for for ages

If you're a Modder I've written detailed examples in the Modding (Spoilers) sub-forum - it's in one of the stickies

OK Fair warning has been applied

I'm gonna move the domain to https://perspak.com early Feb but will keep all content

There are reasons behind this move which basically boil down to unifying my release schedule

My friends are welcome to play (I'll set you up your own areas if you desire them)

Please note that this process is messy so may take a few weeks 

i like to ask.. the infamous random encounter bug in neketaka not triggering. has it been fixed?

Yeah there are three bugs I'm waiting on fixes for to do my next play through:

1) random encounters vanishing in neketaka

2) the endgame fight not triggering ?

3) that weird bug where encounters don't reset between boarding fights -- not critical just annoying

The endless animation loop bug is also pretty annoying.

• Like 2

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Does Scordeo with adaptive still stacks infinte? Normally it should only net you +20 acc at max and i guess not for both weapons.

I think it should give your +10 - 15 acc but for both weapon's same as Scordeo's Trophy give you +x recovery time for all abilities

Solo PotD builds: The Glanfathan Soul Hunter (Neutral seer. Dominate and manipulate your enemies), Harbinger of Doom (Dark shaman. Burn and sacrifice, yourself and enemies for Skaen sake)

A big fan that spells which Wizards has in currently equipped Grimoire are tagged when lvling up. 

Enchanting screen is much better. I think visually it could be a bit more clearer: a small filled green diamond for already purchased upgrades isn't the most visable. 

It would be lovely if items on the left would be somewhat organized: lets say: by items equpped by companions and after that what is in the stash/inventory. Something like:
Pallegina:
1) Sword 

2) Mace

3) shield

4) Armor
Eder:
1)Saber no. 1

2)Saber no. 2

3) Club

4) Shield

5) Armor

etc.