Three questions:

1. In the original PoE game, I stacked 2 Chanters with Dragon Thrashed and 2 Paladins with Sacred Immolation, because I wanted power builds that were also micro- or maintenance-free. These type of builds resulted in "fire and forget" characters that did massive damage and were very survivable.

Now, could exactly the same build work equally well in PoE? Glancing through skills, they did not seem much changed - though the exact numeric values may be different.

2. What are other "low micro power builds" that are available in PoE 2 other than the Dragon Thrashed Chanters and Sacred Immolation Paladins?

3. A bit off-topic, but:

Are there any tier 8 or tier 9 skills that are "must haves" or close to it? In other words, are there any tier 8 or tier 9 skills that make you actually want to not multi-class with any class?

Thanks in advance!

The AI builder lets all but an Ascendant Cipher pretty much able to be fire and forget.
Full parties can win every encounter in the game "almost" 100% on AI (I don't like consumables or really high resource items on AI, doable but not efficient)

Edited by Theosupus
  • Like 1

Dragon Trashed is now garbage, they cut the damage to next to nothing. Sacred Immolation is hard to use because it now deals heavy damage to the user.

Any class other than offensive casters can be easily played with AI scripts.

Ad.3: Wizard.

Ah, damn. So my plan of 2 Chanters and 2 Paladins already gone ;)

I guess I will choose a pure Wizard then and multi-class everything else. And thanks!

The AI builder lets all but an Ascendant Cipher pretty much able to be fire and forget.

Full parties can win every encounter in the game "almost" 100% on AI (I don't like consumables or really high resource items on AI, doable but not efficient)

Hmm, I disliked Ciphers in the original game, because mind control was a two way street - with 1) mind controlled units just slowing down my kill speed; and 2) often becoming un-killable because they got my buffs while mind controlled. But I should try them again here then.

You still can live the dream a bit by having an endurance healing herald (see healing pillar build), a shield + life leech herald, and an affliction cleaning herald run around with your dps to auto everything although the ramp up is kinda late

Edited by Metaturtle
  • Like 1

Filthy Chanter Main  :dragon:   :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  -_-

You still can live the dream a bit by having an endurance healing herald (see healing pillar build), a shield + life leech herald, and an affliction cleaning herald run around with your dps to auto everything although the ramp up is kinda late

What would you suggest for replacement low micro builds then? ;)

I'd say something like

Eder, Swashbuckler, major tank mode, Pallegina as a Herald with lots of passive healing and defensive buffs, Maia as a Scout with The Red hand could all be super low maintenance. For simplicity in a MC maybe just a simple evoker? AI can handle all your self buffing and then you just pick a couple nukes to empower and ka-blam, dead mobs.