Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[CLASS BUILD] Rygmrand's "Artist" (Soublade/Chanter)

Soul Blade Chanter Troubadour Beckoner Skald Cipher Grave Calling Soul Annihilation POTD Solo

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Metaturtle

Metaturtle

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 211 posts

Sadly in 3.0 beta I was not able to cast Tenuos Grasp or Whispers of Treason on party members (to reflect with Mirror/Reflection and self-confuse for mass skelly kills and mass deadly fogs).

I thought this was always the case where you can't complete the action of casting those spells on party members without needing to be confused first.  Unless this was as a berserker? 

Haplok

Haplok

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 760 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
So I misunderstood the suggestion to apply confused in a party. Obviously can't do it, unless the caster is confused himself.

But now that I think about it, a rogue's Sap could maybe work? Will have to check when I get there.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Soul Blade, Chanter, Troubadour, Beckoner, Skald, Cipher, Grave Calling, Soul Annihilation, POTD, Solo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users