[HELP] Looking for fun solo build for next DLC and Mega Boss

I looking for fun solo build with high DPS for next DLC and Mega Boss

I tested next 2 builds:

1. Streetfighter / Troubadour - This one is the most dynamic and fun build (Playable from start till end + triple crown), I even kill BoW dragon in melee (But I afraid of possible recovery speed nerf for Streetfighter, without recovery speed bonus this build will be very hard to play) :(

2. Priest of Berath / Troubadour - This one is pure caster with shield or (Engoliero do Espirs), you cast AOE abilities your skeletons dies, you proc other abilities and kill enemies, there no big drawbacks for this combination, only lack of melee attack (This build has very high chance to proc Brilliant inspiration and be immortal for entire fight) + With estoc and Neck bonus you will get +7 MIG very fast

Maybe I miss something ?

P.S Don't offer Paladin/X or no subclass Wizard ;)

Edited by mant2si

Solo PotD builds: The Glanfathan Soul Hunter (Neutral seer. Dominate and manipulate your enemies), Harbinger of Doom (Dark shaman. Burn and sacrifice, yourself and enemies for Skaen sake)

Was seriously about to recommend an Arcane Goldpact Knight. Tanky, melee capable and with aoe spells + buffs and possibly scrolls if you spec into it. Great deffences, as well.

I want to solo game without Paladin subclass :D I really don't like Paladin's, I don't like them from PoE I and don't like their descendants in PoE II (I simple don't understand how single class can get Accuracy/Armor/Defenses/Regeneration passives at once)

When for example barbarians don't get any non-conditional passive :(

Edited by mant2si

Solo PotD builds: The Glanfathan Soul Hunter (Neutral seer. Dominate and manipulate your enemies), Harbinger of Doom (Dark shaman. Burn and sacrifice, yourself and enemies for Skaen sake)

Chanter is even more Ez then paladin if u ask me but alright u have set ur preferences.

I would like u to play Assassin/Helwalker, so that I can suck the power from your pain! There is strength to be found in suffering young mant2si!

Edited by Dorftek

aren't chanters like ez mode too?

if not like cantor troubadour/nalpazca ...summon lots of critters (and monk duplicates) while using long pain fists  to stay at range

Chanter is even more Ez then paladin if u ask me but alright u have set ur preferences.

I would like u to play Assassin/Helwalker, so that I can suck the power from your pain! There is strength to be found in suffering young mant2si!

You all can try to kill BoW Dragon with Chanter / Helwalker and share this video with me or just show me how you plans to do high level ship-combat ;D I picked chanter because think that his armor penetration and healing enough to survive vs bosses, but after few tests even ranged guys no impressed me so much, maybe only caster mixes Priest or Wizard feel little bit better 

While there a lot of build with Chanter/Pal outside of Paladin passive Chanters can't survive enough

Edited by mant2si

Monk/Shifter with Shifter Mod should be fun! No? ;)

Well maybe in 2 people party this will be fun, but not for solo ;)

I stick with my current monk / priest build, at the end I can start use Arcana   ;)

Edited by mant2si

I heard that the level is raise for the next dlc. That could open up some possibilities.

Yeah, but now I don't worry ;) I manage to kill Ukazio with Storm of Holy fire and single scroll until first transaction and Dracolich with 30s - 45s sometimes  little bit more, in general I ready for Mega boss even if they make him has 10K HP

Edited by mant2si

Really depends what megabosses do. If it's more of the same like dragolich then I can see the current powerhouses still doing well. If it has things like dps checks, tank busters, marathon waves and other things that would resemble a wow raid then it might change the party paradigm.

Filthy Chanter Main  :dragon:   :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  -_-

Really depends what megabosses do. If it's more of the same like dragolich then I can see the current powerhouses still doing well. If it has things like dps checks, tank busters, marathon waves and other things that would resemble a wow raid then it might change the party paradigm.

Well yeah, you right that why I tested similar setup but with chanter subclass, while Chanter has infinity summons and infinity healing it allow you to survive very long fights without big problems ;)

I don't know...so far the boss design in PoE1 and PoE2 never involved mechanics like wow where party coordination is a must to beat the encounter, that is why these things were soloable as long as you have sufficient defenses or could kite. 

Things can easily change if  

1.) random megaboss afflicts a random party member with high damage nonavoidable dot right at the start of the encounter or worse yet random insta-death

2.)random megaboss has creeping death mechanic once below 25% hp aka expanding lava/death field that fills the arena area and creates a tight burn/dps check on a high health target. 

stuff like that

Obs basically soft locked themselves into providing solo viability to bosses or any other critical paths by offering solo as an official mode. At least mechanics-wise.

Critical paths will be definitely solo-able. Even if extra bodies are needed for whatever reasons, Im sure they will provide non-playable apparitions or whatever to temporarily fill in.

Edited by mosspit

Was seriously about to recommend an Arcane Goldpact Knight. Tanky, melee capable and with aoe spells + buffs and possibly scrolls if you spec into it. Great deffences, as well.

Dont bother

Gildered  eternity doesnt scale with the level 1 wizard spell that gives +3 AR

They cancel each other out

Paladin is not even the strongest class in the game, see the vote in general forum to see people’s viewpoint. But some thinks they are OP because they can do everything OK.

Pallys are very strong. Problem is they are very boring in melee combat. Sworn enemy > Flames of devotion then rinse and repeat. Over and Over

Paladin is not even the strongest class in the game, see the vote in general forum to see people’s viewpoint. But some thinks they are OP because they can do everything OK.

Pallys are very strong. Problem is they are very boring in melee combat. Sworn enemy > Flames of devotion then rinse and repeat. Over and Over

I agree, both paladin and chanter are a bit boring to play.

Actually supporters are really welcomed in party, but if it is the main character, no thanks...

Edited by dunehunter