So wait, if Patch 2.1 is coming on September 11th and the Seeker, Slayer, Survivor DLC is coming on September 25th...

My guess is that some of the bugs stubbornly decided not to conform to Obsidian’s projected time table. Rather than adhere to the graphic, the devs opted to push the timeline to fix as much as they could. The only appropriate response now is to freak out and/or assume incompetence.

• Like 4

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

I'll wait for a stable build on April. All DLCs and Patch 4.0X.

How soon will the first Pillars of Eternity outstrip the Deadfire in terms of the number of players per day?

Until recently, the sequel was ahead of the original, but people can not be deceived.

I think it's only a matter of time. (POE1 better then POE2)

No offense.

Edited by Khagmas

Is there no Beta for the patch, or did I not get an invite :( sounds like people have it and are having fun :w00t:

I am answering my own question!!  How did I miss this what is wrong with me ...https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/105415-v210-is-now-available-on-the-beta-branch/

“How do you 'accidentally' kill a nobleman in his own mansion?"

"With a knife in the chest. Or, rather, a pair of knives in the chest...”

The Final Empire, Mistborn Trilogy

Is there no Beta for the patch, or did I not get an invite :( sounds like people have it and are having fun :w00t:

Beta’s been out for a while. Announcements are usually made in the Beta sub.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Beta’s been out for a while. Announcements are usually made in the Beta sub.

Yeah - normally I get an announcement on the steam page for the Beta, anyway no big deal happy to wait for the patch and check it out this weekend.

“How do you 'accidentally' kill a nobleman in his own mansion?"

"With a knife in the chest. Or, rather, a pair of knives in the chest...”

The Final Empire, Mistborn Trilogy