So, I wasn't planning to post this build until I've had a chance to test it throughout a complete run. But the more I worked on it, the more I realized I was going to need some help optimizing the build, and Boeroer suggested that I open this thread to get more eyes on what I've got planned. So, here we are.

Putting together several ideas revolving around a specific Votary interaction, the effects of Resolve stacking, and some new items from the upcoming v2.1 patch, I've come up with a concept for a tank that not only laughs at any Afflictions inflicted upon her, but even uses them as fuel for her own powers. I would like everyone's opinions and assistance in perfecting this build, and I hope you guys have fun playing with it.

I only ask that I be credited for this build at the end of the day. Okay, let's get started!  :)

===================================
The Darcozzi Purifier
===================================
Difficulty: PotD v2.1 Beta Patch
--------------------------------------------------------------
Class: Votary (Darcozzi Paladini + Helwalker)
Race: Ocean Folk
Background: Old Vailia (Aristocrat)
Stats (char creation, no Berath's Blessings):
MIG: 13
CON: 10
DEX: 10
PER: 10
INT: 16
RES: 19
Important Skills: Athletics, Intimidation
Abilities (a=auto, r=recommended, !=important)

PL1

Paladin

Lay on Hands (a) (!)

Sworn Enemy (!)

Deep Faith ®

Retribution

Monk

Swift Strikes ®

PL2

Paladin

Zealous Aura ®

Monk

Clarity of Agony (!)

Dance of Death (!)

Common

Weapon and Shield Style ®

PL3

Paladin

Hands of Light (!)

Sworn Rival (!)

Aegis of Loyalty ®

Monk

Swift Flurry ®

PL4

Paladin

Exalted Focus ®

Monk

Enduring Dance (!)

Crucible of Suffering (!)

Duality of Mortal Presence ®

Thunderous Blows ®

Enlightened Agony ®

PL5

Paladin

Abjuration

Practiced Healer ®

PL6

Paladin

Virtuous Triumph

Monk

Flagellant's Path 

Iron Wheel

Turning Wheel

PL7

Paladin

Sacred Immolation (!)

Stoic Steel

Monk

Heartbeat Drumming (!)

---------------------------------------------------------------
Items (*=additional enchantments; !=important, r=recommended):

Weapon set 1: Ball and Chain (Irrepressible*!, Subjugation*) (!), Outworn Buckler (Timeless Perseverance*!, Beacon of Inspiration*) (!)
Weapon set 2: Xefa's Empirical Explication (Jagged Load*!, Open Choke*), Outworn Buckler (Timeless Perseverance*!, Beacon of Inspiration*) (!)

Chest: Cabalist's Gambeson (Arcane Containment*!) (!)

Helmet: Horns of the Bleak Mother

Amulet: Neriscyrlas' Hope (!)

Cloak: Shroud of the Phantasm (!)

Gloves: Woedica's Strangling Grasp ®

Ring: Harmony (!)

Ring: Drunkard's Regret ®

Belt: The Maker's Own Power (!)

Boots: Boots of the Stone (!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

RES Stacking

Before I get into the main schtick of the Darcozzi Purifier, let's start first with one of the foundations for this build; the attempt to stack Resolve to the maximum cap of 35 RES. Apart from fuelling the main purpose of the build, this also makes the Purifier the high-Deflection type of tank, which should go some way towards compensating for the increased damage she will suffer as a Helwalker.

First, let's start with an Ocean Human, and pump her up to the initial maximum of 19 RES. I could make that 20 by giving her the Aedyr or Ixamitl Plains cultures... but as I've figured out the math, that is not actually necessary. So I prioritised lore in this case, and gave her the Old Vailia culture instead for a more fitting background, plus the +1 INT, which is always useful especially for what she's going to do.

Now for the gear; for starters, I gave her Boots of the Stone (+1 RES), as well as the Harmony ring (+1 RES), which brings the total up to 21 RES. The thing about the latter is the Lover's Bond enchantment, which when used gives the Purifier another +1 RES as long as the party member she marked with it stays close to her. Which is nice especially when needed, but not always necessary.

Next is the Neriscyrlas' Hope amulet, which gives up to 4 stacks of +1 RES for each ally that falls in battle. The easy way to do this is to bring a Beckoner and summon Skeletons to die for her sake, which makes the Lord of the Imps an ideal partner for the Purifier. That said, I believe it may be possible for her to activate the full four stacks of the amulet on her own if she's also equipped with the Shroud of the Phantasm; the Living Illusions enchantments summons many copies of the wearer which supposedly dies when an enemy breathes on them, and - assuming it works like I think it should - that should also count for the amulet's stacks as well. So now, we're at 25 RES.

Then we come to the consumables; the Ripple Sponge drug gives +3 RES, and the Rice Wine alcohol gives another +2 RES. The latter does come with the Hangover debuff though, which is why I recommend equipping Drunkard's Regret as the Purifier's other Ring. With this, we have reached 30 RES.

Last but not least, a Darcozzi automatically comes with Lay on Hands. While the mini Flame Shield that comes with it is weaksauce compared to the Shieldbearers of St Elcga's version, it's still helpful for self-healing purposes given the Helwalker half of the Votary build. More importantly, upgrading it to Hands of Light means it offers the Courageous Resolve Inspiration, and another +5 RES.

And with this, we have reached the cap of 35 RES. Time for the other foundation of the Darcozzi Purifier build.

MIG Stacking

Just like with Resolve, we're aiming to stack the Purifier's Might score to the maximum cap of 35 MIG. And to start things of, we're giving her a starting point of 13 MIG.

Isn't that rather low, you may ask? Well, yes... but apart from RES, Neriscyrlas' Hope also gives a total of +4 MIG for the full four stacks of its effect. That brings us up to 17 MIG, which with the Woedica's Strangling Grasp (+2 MIG) gloves and The Maker's Own Power (+1 MIG) belt, raises that to 20 MIG.

After that, it's a simple matter to stack full Wounds on a Helwalker (+10 MIG), and the Tenacious Might Inspiration from Thunderous Blows (+5 MIG), to achieve the max cap of 35 MIG. Easy peasy.

Now we're coming to the main purpose of the Darcozzi Purifier.

Shrugging Off The Afflictions

Which is, to stack multiple instances of Hostile Effect Duration reduction effects, such that the Darcozzi can shrug them off in a span of seconds measured in single digits, hence the 'Purifier' moniker. Which is the other point of max-stacking Resolve; with 35 RES, the Purifier starts off with -75% reduction in hostile effect duration, which is further bolstered by the Monk Ability Clarity of Agony, which adds -5 seconds on top of another -50% reduction. 

We then kick it up a notch with the Arcane Containment enchantment on the Cabalist's Gambeson armor, which is another -10% reduction. And now we get to why this build uses the Darcozzi subclass - arguably the weakest of the Paladin subclasses - instead of every other option; the return of an old favourite, the Outworn Buckler.

Now, this small shield isn't quite as powerful as its PoE1 incarnation, but it does come with the Timeless Enchantment, which can be upgraded to Timeless Perseverence that gives another -5% reduction. That is, if wielded by anyone else; on the Darcozzi however, that goes up to -10% reduction instead. And that's an edge that Darcozzi have long lacked against the other Paladin subclasses, making the Outworn Buckler something of a stealth buff to the Darcozzi.

If the reductions stack multiplicatively as I assume is the case, the additional -5 second reduction from Clarity of Agony still makes it such that the Purifier can outright ignore most hostile effects, and barely feel even those with long durations. If all goes according to theory, this should make the Purifier pretty much impervious to CC indeed.

Except, that's not all.

Affliction-Powered Asskickery

By taking the Crucible of Suffering passive, the Darcozzi Purifier not only shrugs off Afflictions like they were nothing, but uses them to bolster her Fortitude, Reflex, and Will defenses. With high Deflection ratings thanks to the Resolve max-stacking, and the innate high defenses of a Paladin, the Purifier should - in theory- prove to be a most immovable object.

But defense is not the only thing that is powered up by the expiration of hostile effects; the Purifier's offense is also fuelled as well thanks to the Irrepressible enchant on the Ball and Chain Flail, which gives +15% melee damage. And this is backed by Might max-stacking; meaning, the Purifier should hit like an unstoppable force as well.

Best of all, the Darcozzi Purifier can initiate the Affliction-powered asskickery on her own; by starting an encounter with a Blunderbuss equipped, using the Powder Burns modal to inflict a Perception Affliction on herself... which is subsequently cleared by Clarity of Agony and used to power Crucible of Suffering. Ideally, I would not want the Affliction to expire too quickly... if only to give the Purifier time to switch to Ball and Chain so it can be empowered by the expiration as well.

And now, we come to the tour de force.

All Shall Be Ash

There was a recent discussion on how Clarity of Agony, when used in conjunction with the Ring of the Solitary Wanderer, allows you to double-stack Sacred Immolation while removing the massive self-damaging part of the Ability altogether.

Well, that's what we're doing here with the Darcozzi Purifier... except we're replacing the Ring of the Solitary Wanderer with the combined hostile effect duration reductions from Outworn BucklerCabalist's Gambeson, max-stacked Resolve... and backing the double-stacked Sacred Immolation up with the raw power of max-stacked Might.

And for the cherry on top, the Purifier wielding Ball and Chain means she can use the Flail modal Unbalancing Strikes, which debuffs the target's Reflex defense... the same one being targeted by the double-stacked max-Might no-damage Sacred Immolation that's currently raging all around the hapless fool who's found himself right in the centre of the conflagaration.

All shall be Purified in the Flames

And in the End

All Shall Be Ash

:devil: 

• Like 10

I want to point:

Food and Drug and Lay on Hand don't stack, you can get only 30 resolve, without neck (which you get near game end) you will have only 26 resolve, and with 20 INT you will get robust inspiration only for 12S, which mean most of the time you will stay with 20 resolve

The biggest affliction problem is not duration, but the fact that they remove inspirations, for example boss fear skills will always remove your robust inspiration

Edited by mant2si
  • Like 1

Solo PotD builds: The Glanfathan Soul Hunter (Neutral seer. Dominate and manipulate your enemies), Harbinger of Doom (Dark shaman. Burn and sacrifice, yourself and enemies for Skaen sake)

You mean Courageous? Because no RES affliction will remove a CON inspiration.

Last time I finished BoW at lvl 15. Could have done it a lot earlier. Especially the fights against the dracolich and Rymrgand's Avatar were over very quickly.

So - not really "near game end". But of course not early either. While waiting for this one could wear "Strand of Favor".

Instead of food one could try to use an inn bonus and also some kind of blessing (shrine) and try not to rest. I mean such a character shouldn't have a lot of problems stying uninjured...

Also check out this pet: https://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Eviee
It seems to be the perfect fit. It's one of the super-pets from the backers and it is pretty great: +2 RES and a party wide effect of -20% of resolve affliction duration (fear stuff). You can get it very early in Serpent's Crown.

Before somebody brings up the Ring of the Solitary Wanderer: Lone Wolf is actually a bit bugged: your pet (I don't mean animal companion, I mean pet) counts as ally and therefore you need to unequip it in order to trigger Line Wolf. Meh! Also the range is huge. Your party members nearly have to get off the screen.

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Last tiem I finished BoW at lvl 15. Could have done it a lot earlier. Especially the fights against the dracolich and Rymrgand's Avatar were over very quickly.

So - not really "near game end". But of course not early either.

Instead of food one could try to use an inn bonus and also some kind of blessing (shrine) and try not to rest. I mean such a character shouldn't have a lot of problems stying uninjured...

It seems to be the perfect fit. It's one of the super-pets from the backers and it is pretty great: +2 RES and a party wide effect of -20% of resolve affliction duration (fear stuff). You can get it very early in Serpent's Crown.

Yeah, you right Courageous

> Last tiem I finished BoW at lvl 15. Could have done it a lot earlier. 

Yeah, you can, but I can't solo Dracolich on L15

• Like 1

Solo PotD builds: The Glanfathan Soul Hunter (Neutral seer. Dominate and manipulate your enemies), Harbinger of Doom (Dark shaman. Burn and sacrifice, yourself and enemies for Skaen sake)

Good point with the cape.

Clarity stacks, yees. Most importantly the -5 secs get substracted from the shortened afflcition time which results in 0 secs often.

Nobody was talking about solo yet.

I did a quick test with 35 RES (-75%) + Strand of Favour (-10%) and Cabalist's Gambeson and shot my dude with a rogue.

The affliction should have lasted 21 secs. It lasted 4.7 instead. This is somewhat in line with mutiplicative stacking. The remaining duration is not 5% (additive stacking) but ~22% - although I would have expected 20% - but maybe rounding happened in between. So with 75% and 10% and 10% you land at 78% (I expected 80%). You could as well leave the gambeson and necklace aside. 75% or 78% doesn't make a big difference. So I removed them

Now comes Clarity: With 75% from 35 RES + Clarity:

I you cast it before you get hit with an affliction only the 50% reduction comes into play and will stack multiplicativetly with RES's 75%: instead of 21 secs it's now 2.5 sec. But the -5 secs will only get substracted if you active Clarity AFTER getting hit with an affliction. It's quite hard to do: 2.5 is so short that I can't finish recovery and cast Clarity fast enough again. ;)

Lone Wolf (once fixed) might lead to 7% duration overall when combined with RES, Clarity, Gambeson and Buckler... in this case 21 would be reduced to 1.5 secs. 

• Like 1

I want to point:

Food and Drug and Lay on Hand don't stack, you can get only 30 resolve, without neck (which you get near game end) you will have only 26 resolve, and with 20 INT you will get robust inspiration only for 12S, which mean most of the time you will stay with 20 resolve

The biggest affliction problem is not duration, but the fact that they remove inspirations, for example boss fear skills will always remove your robust inspiration

Oh, nuts. Thanks for the heads-up about consumables not stacking with Lay on Hands, that's good to know.

Not being able to obtain Neriscyrlas' Hope until entering the Beast of Winter DLC content is... eh. Part and parcel of the experience, picking up better loot as you go.

Also, I can stack a fair bit higher than 20 INT with the Purifier due to Duality of Mortal Presence, so the Courageous Inspiration should stick around somewhat longer than 12 seconds. Good point on Afflictions cancelling out Inspirations though; the Horns of the Bleak Mother grants Resistance to Resolve Afflictions, so I was hoping that would help. Probably wouldn't be enough even so, so I guess I'm stuck re-applying Lay on Hands each time.

Looks like I'd have to make up for the last 5 RES somewhere else. Thankfully...

Last time I finished BoW at lvl 15. Could have done it a lot earlier. Especially the fights against the dracolich and Rymrgand's Avatar were over very quickly.

So - not really "near game end". But of course not early either. While waiting for this one could wear "Strand of Favor".

Before somebody brings up the Ring of the Solitary Wanderer: Lone Wolf is actually a bit bugged: your pet (I don't mean animal companion, I mean pet) counts as ally and therefore you need to unequip it in order to trigger Line Wolf. Meh! Also the range is huge. Your party members nearly have to get off the screen.

Inn bonuses stack while resting with Food doesn't, because that makes so much sense. Thanks, Obsidian. :getlost:

Thanks for pointing out Eviee, I totally overlooked the pet slot! That's +2 RES made up for, and along with the additional +1 RES from using Lover's Bond from the Harmony ring, along with a +2 RES inn bonus I know I can get in Tikawara... yeah, I can still achieve max-stack RES with the Purifier.

Thanks. :)

Is the RES given from cloak of poverty considered active?  Thought it might be a good alternative depending how you manage gold.

Thanks for pointing that out. I'll probably jot that down as an early-game alternative, because that's the point in the game when you're most likely to be broke. :yes:

Good point with the cape.

Clarity stacks, yees. Most importantly the -5 secs get substracted from the shortened afflcition time which results in 0 secs often.

Nobody was talking about solo yet.

I did a quick test with 35 RES (-75%) + Strand of Favour (-10%) and Cabalist's Gambeson and shot my dude with a rogue.

The affliction should have lasted 21 secs. It lasted 4.7 instead. This is somewhat in line with mutiplicative stacking. The remaining duration is not 5% (additive stacking) but ~22% - although I would have expected 20% - but maybe rounding happened in between. So with 75% and 10% and 10% you land at 78% (I expected 80%). You could as well leave the gambeson and necklace aside. 75% or 78% doesn't make a big difference. So I removed them

Now comes Clarity: With 75% from 35 RES + Clarity:

I you cast it before you get hit with an affliction only the 50% reduction comes into play and will stack multiplicativetly with RES's 75%: instead of 21 secs it's now 2.5 sec. But the -5 secs will only get substracted if you active Clarity AFTER getting hit with an affliction. It's quite hard to do: 2.5 is so short that I can't finish recovery and cast Clarity fast enough again. ;)

Lone Wolf (once fixed) might lead to 7% duration overall when combined with RES, Clarity, Gambeson and Buckler... in this case 21 would be reduced to 1.5 secs. 

So if the Cabalist's Gambeson doesn't offer that much benefit to a high-RES Watcher, I might as well go for some other armor? One of my earliest choices was Casita Samelia's Legacy for the additional Deflection, and this might mean I should look at that option again.

Dang, how many fights are there that have cipher's cast disintegrate and priests for cleansing flames?  At 35 RES, that Achille's heel is no joke lol.

Ah yes, that's... troublesome. Here's hoping the Purifier's high across-the-board defenses will mitigate it to some extent. Or worse comes to worst, that The Maker's Own Power belt will save her. :geek:

@OP

Nice concept! Although it is not about OP dps synergies, it still demonstrates some mechanics that serve a practical purpose.

Btw how does Maker's Own Power perform? Technically Maker's apply a paralysis state (it has all the defence deficits associated with the normal hostile effects the last I tested). So I was wondering if it can shorten the paralysis state while keeping the dmg reduction and heal on a "normal" duration.

Edited by mosspit

My point was not about manipulating the heal and dmg component but to reduce the paralysis component. Assuming they can be decoupled.

No real benefit to consider a low INT setup for pitiful amount of heal and dmg reduction...

Edited by mosspit

My point was not about manipulating the heal and dmg component but to reduce the paralysis component. Assuming they can be decoupled.

No real benefit to consider a low INT setup for pitiful amount of heal and dmg reduction...

Ah, I hastily typed my response on the phone, but I also meant to say that the paralyzation phase only ended as far as my redux and healing did which was gimped by my INT so I'm thinking it probably is linked. Probably needs a more scrutinized test since I just happen to observe that while I was doing my dumb builds. :9

Filthy Chanter Main  :dragon:   :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  -_-

So, it turns out that there may have been a source of Resolve points I might have overlooked when I first conceptualized this build.

In the NW part of the world map, there is an unnamed island with the Outcast's Respite area, where you fight Bipara the bog witch. When you've taken her down, you could potentially decipher a list of potions that can be brewed in the witch's cauldron, and apparently offers a permanent bonus to an Attribute of your choice;

Among the choices at the end of the video, I think the "Potion of the Steadfast Hound" might be the one I'm looking for. And here's the problem; I am not able to test this at the moment, and there's basically no information to be had in the Gamepedia or Fextralife wikis regarding the cauldron potions.

Could someone test it out? Depending on how it works, it just might be the final piece I need for my new approach to max-stacking Resolve.

Nice build, I'm twiddling around this build a bit and I have some suggestions for ya :)

1. Crucible can be triggered by SI, so u don't need blunderbuss modal
  2. Gipon Padded Armor is a stable source of Resolve Inspiration. It even has Con Inspiration to help u soak the raw damage of Sacred Immolation better
  3. Sun&Moon is a better flail option imo, since it has +2 Fire PL which makes your SI more deadly
  4. I like the Monk small shield better because since all -% hostile effect stacks multiply, it's really not worth it to stack more once u have 35 Resolve
  5. Engoliero do Espirs is the best 2nd weapon set for the build as u don't really need to attack with the weapon, double cast SI in sword&shield mode, when enemies are about to die, switch to Espirs and watch them die from ghost blade chaining effects, the blast feast enchantment is also really nice since Helwalker gonna get more damage than normal monks
  6. Voidward + Focused Flame for rings are best to me, even with the -% hostile effect, the helwalker's extra damage + SI's raw damage will still hurt if u don't have voidward ring

The issue is Gipon is a padded armor which is really bad armor type, it's vulnerable to Pierce damage type, so u gonna be fire focused by firearms, and to make things worse, u are a helwalker... Another armor option is DoC breastplate, with dragon pendant + blunting belt u can overcome it's slash vulnerablity, and +2 max power resource is good because two SI cast means 8 zeal cost, and multiclassed paladin only have 9 max, and with DoC armor u can even do tripple SI !!!

Another problem I have is that Helwalker is just too fragile, even combined with paladin it is still like paper, unless u use shield all the time or willing to wear plate armor... My test environment is 10+ consoled tiger btw, they are pretty strong and face tank these is a challenge  :)

For subclass aspect, ideally Kind Wayfarer is the best option with Helwalker, as with 30+ Might u can heal 60+ hp with dual wielding FoD. Bleakwalker is cool as always. Race option, human for Fighting Spirit, or Moon Godlike for the healing power.

Edited by dunehunter

Nice build, I'm twiddling around this build a bit and I have some suggestions for ya :)

1. Crucible can be triggered by SI, so u don't need blunderbuss modal
  2. Gipon Padded Armor is a stable source of Resolve Inspiration. It even has Con Inspiration to help u soak the raw damage of Sacred Immolation better
  3. Sun&Moon is a better flail option imo, since it has +2 Fire PL which makes your SI more deadly
  4. I like the Monk small shield better because since all -% hostile effect stacks multiply, it's really not worth it to stack more once u have 35 Resolve
  5. Engoliero do Espirs is the best 2nd weapon set for the build as u don't really need to attack with the weapon, double cast SI in sword&shield mode, when enemies are about to die, switch to Espirs and watch them die from ghost blade chaining effects, the blast feast enchantment is also really nice since Helwalker gonna get more damage than normal monks
  6. Voidward + Focused Flame for rings are best to me, even with the -% hostile effect, the helwalker's extra damage + SI's raw damage will still hurt if u don't have voidward ring

The issue is Gipon is a padded armor which is really bad armor type, it's vulnerable to Pierce damage type, so u gonna be fire focused by firearms, and to make things worse, u are a helwalker... Another armor option is DoC breastplate, with dragon pendant + blunting belt u can overcome it's slash vulnerablity, and +2 max power resource is good because two SI cast means 8 zeal cost, and multiclassed paladin only have 9 max, and with DoC armor u can even do tripple SI !!!

Another problem I have is that Helwalker is just too fragile, even combined with paladin it is still like paper, unless u use shield all the time or willing to wear plate armor... My test environment is 10+ consoled tiger btw, they are pretty strong and face tank these is a challenge  :)

For subclass aspect, ideally Kind Wayfarer is the best option with Helwalker, as with 30+ Might u can heal 60+ hp with dual wielding FoD. Bleakwalker is cool as always. Race option, human for Fighting Spirit, or Moon Godlike for the healing power.

Thanks for the feedback.

1. Well yes, but what are you going to do for the first 18 levels in the meantime?  :p That said, I have been tweaking this build ever since I first posted this thread, and I do have an alternative in mind to replace the blunderbuss at Level 19. Haven't yet posted it up though, and I'm wondering whether I should do so now or save it for after I'm done with the playthrough.

2. I have looked at Gipon Prudensco as an option, yes. That said, just as for point #1, I do have an as-yet unposted alternative in mind for the final version.

3. Sure, but it only applies in daytime. I don't like Sun and Moon in general because of its unreliable bonus, which is why I generally avoid it. If I wanted the +2 Fire PL I'd prefer Magran's Favor, but both of those alternative means I no longer have a weapon which benefits from the expiration of hostile effects, which an Irrepressible-enchanted Ball and Chain offers.

4. That's true, but I'd prefer to keep it all the same because of one simple reason; you don't start encounters at 35 Resolve, you have to build your way up to it as the fight goes on. That means the Outworn Buckler has its place in the opening stages of any fight, even if its utility diminishes towards the end. That said, going with Tuotilo's Palm does make variants of this build usable by other Paladin subclasses, although it entirely removes any rationale for going Darcozzi in the first place.

5. Now that's a great suggestion. Don't know why I didn't think of it beforehand, and I'm almost tempted to try it out... were it not for the alternative I mentioned in point #1.

6. I wish I could use those two rings too, but I kind of need Harmony + Solitary Wanderer in order to hit 35 Resolve.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Has this build reached the "tested" status yet (so that it might go into the build list) or are you still tinkering? :)

Ack. I actually haven't touched Deadfire for about a week, now. I've been... distracted.  :wacko:

I guess I really should get started on the playthrough for this build soon. On the other hand, I already have an idea of what the Purifier's gear loadout is going to look like... or I did, before the SSS DLC came out. No idea what new gear came with that DLC, or if any of it would work better with the Purifer than what I already have in mind. Guess I'll have to see how it goes.

BTW, what's the general threshold for "tested" status anyway? I've been assuming it's "completed playthrough".

• Like 1

What's "completed" anyway? If you played it and think that it will do totally fine that's enough for me. Usually a build that's great until lvl 15 doesn't become crap once it hits lvl 20. ;)

I just don't want to list build that are only theorycrafted or pure speculation.

In my case, "completed" to me means "all side quests, all DLCs, critical path achieved". So yeah, it's going to take a while for me to mark this one as tested.

Anyway, I have to take this build through a full playthrough in any case, since it's a Watcher-only build by virtue of its reliance on Neriscyrlas' Hope/Tooth of Toamowhai. I'll update when I'm done in a month or so; maybe I'll start a whole new thread?