Buffs and debuff list going out of screen [Patch 2.0.1]

bartopolis1234

Question

As the title suggests the buff and debuff list for enemies or any companion goes out off the screen if too many offensive and defensive status effects are active.

I'm currently on 1280x720 resolution and in full screen mode.

Anyone else facing this problem?

Edited by bartopolis1234
  • Like 1

11 answers to this question

Same for me. I'm playing with 1920*1080 resolution and full screen mode. And also: the ability bar at the bottom of the screen becomes so long with multi-classed casters, that it overlaps the combat log. Sometimes it's even impossible to click on some ability buttons. 

Edited by peolone

Hey everyone!

I put a bug report in and linked all these threads so that the Programming team can see this as something they should fix.  Hopefully it is something they can get done soon for you all.

Thanks for the heads up on this issue!

• Like 7

Same issue at 2560x1440. Pretty annoying.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Don't know. Since it's a tooltip it's hard to do something like a a scrollbar or anything interactive. Because you have to keep the mouse hovered over the element that triggered the popup. Maybe the tooltip-window should automatically scroll down slowly after 3 secs or so (if it doesn't fit onto the screen)?

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Well, they could implement the Tyranny feature whereby you can “stick” tooltips. I requested it already during the backer beta and I wasn’t the only one. Once the tooltip is stickied, it can have a scroll bar :)

• Like 4

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Well, they could implement the Tyranny feature whereby you can “stick” tooltips. I requested it already during the backer beta and I wasn’t the only one. Once the tooltip is stickied, it can have a scroll bar :)

This. Of all things they could have borrowed from Tyranny this would've been a great one; I never realized how useful being able to sticky the combat tooltip could be.

• Like 1