Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Build] Woedica/Helwalker Contemplative "The Fists of Vengeance" high dps/ high cc melee-caster hybrid

Contemplative Monk Priest dps build

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Boeroer

Boeroer

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 12717 posts
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!
Well you're not adding a lot of sunshine as well... :\

Anyways: good point with the Deep Leap. But there I made the guy so squishy that you really have to place you initial shots carefully (with Dazzling Lights and so on). So once you managed to set up the perfect opener it was cheesy - and if not you were screwed. That gave me bit of adrenaline every now and then. :)

Also I didn't know that it would be so powerful when I did my playthrough with it. ;)

Edited by Boeroer, 06 September 2018 - 10:41 AM.

Manveru123

Manveru123

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 602 posts

After playing this character for a bit, I can safely say that I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favourite multiclass combo on the Citadel.

1TTFFSSE

1TTFFSSE

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 526 posts

Thanks, it is really good build with Abydon's challenge too because weapon maintenance is a b****. And on this build you use fists.

I was thinking of adding Blade turning for even more salvation of time shenanigans, but don't know what to get rid of as everything is pretty essential. I guess you could live without raised torment or flagellant's path  but those are such cool abilities and I hate using an ability without upgrade like torment's reach as it is not essential but than I am feeling I am not milking out an ability to its full potential if I use it. 

Also I small change could be on early levels to take Force of Anguish instead of Dance of Dance until you can respec for torment's reach and the upgraded Enduring Death - helps streamline dps in the early game. 

Manveru123

Manveru123

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 602 posts

All you need early game are Swift Strikes and auto attacks. I prefer saving Wounds for MIG bonus (more useful to me since I started out with a bit different stats). I'm not convinced about the usefulness of Enduring Dance because as a melee fighter, I am getting hit a lot. Blade Turning does sound tempting though.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Contemplative, Monk, Priest, dps, build

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users