Really i didnt no that. From memory i just tested it with casting more spells while invisible.

So what are you are saying is that attacking with melee weapons will break invis but casting offensive spells like fireball wont break it?

Thats still pretty good 

Hm, maybe my toon was auto-attacking in my test.  I tried just to cast offensive spells, but the invis still *seemed* to break.  

Also the duration didn't seem long enough to get a bunch of casts off, maybe <20 secs .. but I will check again when I can. Thanks for bringing this up. 

Really i didnt no that. From memory i just tested it with casting more spells while invisible.

So what are you are saying is that attacking with melee weapons will break invis but casting offensive spells like fireball wont break it?

Thats still pretty good 

Hm, maybe my toon was auto-attacking in my test.  I tried just to cast offensive spells, but the invis still *seemed* to break.  

Also the duration didn't seem long enough to get a bunch of casts off, maybe <20 secs .. but I will check again when I can. Thanks for bringing this up. 

with high INT 20 secs

there is alot of mixed reports on this one. I swear i didnt break when i used it

Sometimes my invisibility from Shadowing Beyond doesn't break after the first attack I made from invisibility. Maybe it's related.

Brilliant Departure can be prolonged a lot with Salvation of Time and Wall of Draining. Bring a Berseker/Priest to provide the enemiy with weak, long lasting buffs! ;)

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods