[STRATEGIES] How to kill Ukaizo and Neriscyrlas naked in 10 sec

I don't understand the question. ;)

*Finger of Assumption got interrupted by a Concussive Poke.*

There is no game info on that and as far as I know it's totally random. But it's always a fitting injury - so no severe burn or acute rash or so. Instead it will apply broken ribs, strained wrists, swollen eyes and the like. The injuries - once applied - get displayed in the enemies' tooltip.

I never tested if a double or triple attack from Swift Fkurry/Heartbeat Drumming from an empowered attack would poly multiple injuries... hm...

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Skullcrusher Weapon now only injures 'Uninjured' targets.

Ha - that makes no sense. "Oh, I see that you are already injured - let's put some bubble wrap around my flail head..."

Maybe suddenly it received a soul who feels immensely ashamed and guilty for what they do.  If only there was a weapon that could banter with Modwyr. ;)

Filthy Chanter Main  :dragon:   :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  -_-

Skullcrusher Weapon now only injures 'Uninjured' targets.

Ha - that makes no sense. "Oh, I see that you are already injured - let's put some bubble wrap around my flail head..."

At first I thought how @Boeroer, but then I found in dev-branch notes exactly same information ;D I really like and hate at the same time how Obsidian monitor community forum and nerf such funny things 

Now I have only one problem, I want to know something like Roadmap for futher changes and nerfs, for example do they plan to nerf streetfighter or sprit lance AOE is this things are by design ? Or for example Combusting Wounds is this skill work as expected or not ?

Edited by mant2si

Solo PotD builds: The Glanfathan Soul Hunter (Neutral seer. Dominate and manipulate your enemies), Harbinger of Doom (Dark shaman. Burn and sacrifice, yourself and enemies for Skaen sake)