[WIP] Pure Wizard Build for Lore/Metaphysics/the Archmage DLC - Thoughts and Critique?

I don't suggest you to go with pure wizard, at the end you will cast 1 or 2 same spell over and over again. Nalpazca / Wizard will be much funnier 

I just don't like having to wait that long for seventh level spells, and lose out on things like Wall of Many Colors or Meteor Shower.

So, my initial testing has been kind of plagued by the animation loop bug that's been cropping up, but I've noticed that my hits tend to be pretty big, but I run into problems as far as penetration is concerned. I suppose that's what things like Expose Vulnerabilities are supposed to be for, but still, 10-12 Penetration seems somewhat low. 

I only remember penetration being a concern with the lvl 3 and lvl 4 missile spells, or when fighting higher level groups. In those cases, I either had the other members of my party do the work, or I would cast combusting wounds + wall of fire (or I would go do something else and try again a couple of levels later). And of course, always make sure to target the lowest armor rating a creature has, if you can. 

"Of all the kids in The Breakfast Club, Ally Sheedy would be the first one to sense Cthulhu's coming." -Patton Oswalt 

I must admit one of the main reasons i was able to complete beast of winter starting at level 13 so easily (on POTD) was with the level 3 spell that does raw damage in a ray. I think its called something death ray. It is an evocation spell and i wasnt playing as an evoker nor using any evoker item power level buffs.

An Evoker built for enhancing this spell with high might would do some really serious damage

Edited by Teclis23