The two disintegrated realms that were mentioned prior to the dragon fight in BoW...

There are three crumbling realms you can visit prior to the dragon fight, but the pale elf paladin mentioned two others that were disintegrated. One was a city of gold and the other... I can't remember because I didn't take a screenshot. I normally play with the Steam overlay on and couldn't remember in time what the screenshot hotkey in PoE 2 was without the overlay.

Is this just a throwaway line or will those two crumbled realms eventually be relevant? I get the feeling that the city of gold is Engwith itself, while the other one might be a reference to Rekke's people.

What do you think?

• Like 1

There are three crumbling realms you can visit prior to the dragon fight, but the pale elf paladin mentioned two others that were disintegrated. One was a city of gold and the other... I can't remember because I didn't take a screenshot. I normally play with the Steam overlay on and couldn't remember in time what the screenshot hotkey in PoE 2 was without the overlay.

Is this just a throwaway line or will those two crumbled realms eventually be relevant? I get the feeling that the city of gold is Engwith itself, while the other one might be a reference to Rekke's people.

What do you think?

It's definitely cool lore either way! It might come up in game 3.

City of gold is something that I'd guess is Engwithin, but I feel like we've heard a similar reference before?

I can't remember what the other line was because it's been a while. :(

• Like 1

What do you think?

It's definitely cool lore either way! It might come up in game 3.

City of gold is something that I'd guess is Engwithin, but I feel like we've heard a similar reference before?

I can't remember what the other line was because it's been a while. :(

That makes a lot of sense, actually. I wonder if we'll ever visit those places in future games/DLCs.