So there's this island in the south eastern corner of the map where Fampyrs are in charge. I'm helping a self aware undead man called Copperhead or something, to defeat these Fampyrs 

And I just cannot win. I'm on non-upscaled Path of the Damned, and nothing works since they've updated and nerfed a lot of items. Potions of Body Atunement gives +8 defense against Mind Afflictions, but even on an Inquisitor I tried (Paladin Cipher with maxed out Resolve and Intelligence, all defensive talents, Iron Will AND Bull's will, with potion of atunement) the Fampyrs still crit his 150+ Will defense and he gets dominated  

My main is a Psiblade (Devoted/Cipher) with Modwyr so he's totally safe. My Crusader (Paladin/Devoted) and Cleric (Eothas/Unbroken) also get dominated or charmed, and my Psiblade, although a huge damage dealer, is unable to hack his way through several Fampyrs and a swarm of guls, plus his own team mates 

Does anyone have a build, ability, item, or potion suggestion for me? Maybe a tactic? It seems literally impossible to win, I've tried every high damage or high defense class combo I can think of (even though I wanted to beat the game with only 4 characters), adding a 5th hero only seems to add ammunition for them to use against me!

I'm losing my mind here, friends! 

Devoted Psiblade Sword and Board

Went to Nekataka and bought 20 Wael's Winds. Hit the tavern and added a Herald (Shieldbearer/Troubadour) that uses the fire/slash AOE, and a Harbinger (Street Fighter/Troubadour) that uses the the phrase that weakens enemies. Ploughed right through those damn Fampyrs like they were made of butter. My original 3 party members were having trouble even without Wael's Wind, but the tons of added damage and healing from the 2 Chanters made it much easier

Can't thank you guys enough. I can progress now

Chill fog can be extremely useful for blinding fampyrs, and the chanter phrase "they shielded their eyes 'gainst the fampyr's gaze" adds resistance to dominate/charm. It's how I got through splintered reef, along with shimmerscale on Eder.

It didn't work.. or did it work as advised - downgrading Dominate to Charm - which still turns your party members hostile?

For Fampyr encounters, Immunity to Intellect is advised, not just resistance. And Shimmer Scale shield upgraded to protect from gazes and Blindness sources (Chillfog, Cipher Eyestrike, Curse of Blackened Sight).

I just used my strongest lingering AoE spells inthose fights. Cast everything you can over the fampyrs and your own guys. As soon as the charm ends, cast more. Eventually there won't be any fampyrs left standing. Not the cleanest way, or the most efficient, but it worked.

Wael's Wind seems to be the safest, most effective way to deal with these pests. Unless you are playing on Trial of Iron and happen to accidentally engage Fampyrs (which would really suck), resting and having a sip of that fine alcohol makes them totally useless. Fampyrs without their gaze attack are just slightly tougher undead. I dispatched them with ease on path of the damned