So I'm planning running a team full of chanters and really don't know what to do with her.

hers stats aren't impressive and neither is her class but I might missing somehing here.

The party I'm planning are following:

Pallegina Herald

Konstanten Howler

Tekēhu Chanter

Myself Chanter

Any advice is welcome.

Besides 5 chanters you'll have a paladin and a barbarian. A wizard would be a nice addition. If you are satisfied with the damage the chanters can do, get some cc spells for Fassina. If you think 5 chanters will deal with cc, then concentrate on offensive spells. You could also give Fassina Eldritch Aim, Merciless Gaze and other enhancing spells, and compensate her stats.

Edit: 5 chanters is a lot, you can have all of their abilities and repeat some of your favorites. I'm still playing the game for the first time (I don't have much time to play) so I'm not the best one to help you with your builds, but I suggest you check the builds thread and start with that.

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/98193-the-obsidian-boards-build-list-last-modified-29-august-2018/

There is a Pallegina build there, one that might work for Konstanten and even a Loremaster, but this last one is for a Beckoner. If you decide how to build the other characters, you can give Fassina whatever is missing from the Chanter's ability tree.

You could also try to use some synergy between Chanter and Wizard, but I haven't tried one yet, so let's hope somebody else present some ideas in this thread. :p

Edited by InsaneCommander

sign.jpg

Interesting, I've just started what I'm calling my "Get the Band back together" run with a team of all Chanter multi's.  Was thinking of having Fassina do 2nd line support/melee using conjured weapons.  Not sure if that will work or not (PotD, upscaled).

I still haven't quite decided between Troub/Trick and Troub/Beguiler for my main.  One additional question (sorry for the thread-jack) -- I've seen a lot of Beckoner talk recently, but my limited testing with one is that it felt much worse than Troub.  So... if you aren't trying to leverage the squishy nature of the summons (via Grave Calling or ally down buffs) does it get better?  Is there something I'm missing?

One additional question (sorry for the thread-jack) -- I've seen a lot of Beckoner talk recently, but my limited testing with one is that it felt much worse than Troub.  So... if you aren't trying to leverage the squishy nature of the summons (via Grave Calling or ally down buffs) does it get better?  Is there something I'm missing?

I thing you got it right. Beckoners are not that good right now, except for the "exploit". Or at least I haven't seen anyone saying otherwise.

This idea of a full Chanter party is cool. Now I want to try it too, but I'll leave it for my third or fourth pt.

sign.jpg

Jaget80 -- yes.  I'm planning to multi-class Tekehu (because I love his special Druid powers). I understand that Vatnir can also be a Chanter though I haven't touched the DLC yet so I don't know if that's right or what level I could reasonably expect to get him.

He might be a better option, if you prefer a priest in your party. But to get him you'll need to to do some content that will not be easy for a low level party.

sign.jpg