Sooo... can I get the new items simply on patching the game, or do I have to start a new game too?

I replied to a previous poster

Do we know yet if the new items will only be available in newly created games (as was the case with Essence Interrupter) or will anyone be able to pick them up?

I was able to obtain the Outworn Buckler from the location of acquisition, and I found Amra in the inventory of the specific merchant using an old save file.

So the implementation of the items should be applied retrospectively.

• Like 1

Ah I just realized some of these items like the cog and magran shield data are in the current version as incomplete items that you can console.

Curious to your meaning of "incomplete"? I know that those items were somehow excluded from the patch notes, but I don't think there is anything missing in their current implementation.

Edited by mosspit

Ah I just realized some of these items like the cog and magran shield data are in the current version as incomplete items that you can console.

Curious to your meaning of "incomplete"? I know that those items were somehow excluded from the patch notes, but I don't think there is anything missing in their current implementation.

For me the icons appear as placeholders and a few missing string stuff.

Filthy Chanter Main  :dragon:   :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  -_-

The Phantasm's Brilliant chane is very, very low. Even if you get damaged 50 times in a row (by whatever dmg sources) the chance of triggering Brilliant is only 39.5%. With 100 times damage it's 63.4%. Meh... At the moment it seems that the best way to get a proc would be to stand in somebody's Wall of Flame: very low damage per hit and 1 hit per second.

Yes, currently it's made to be abused by specific builds that are focused around selfdamage or by solo low deflection fighters with healing bonus items that spam unbending for immortality. Getting hit avg 69 times before you run out of discipline (for unbending spam) could yield you infinite unbending uptime.

I'm doing a new playthrough with a character especially made to use those 2 handed axes.

Did anyone tested the effectiveness of the new one (Amra) compared to the DLC one (Oathbreaker) ? For the moment i only have Amra and it's quite effective already.

Haven't had time to test any of the DLCs and I'm probably going to wait until the 3rd expansion is out 

But how does Amra interact with upgraded Barb/Berserker frenzy? 

It refreshes the duration. The inspirations don't overwrite (Thankfully) since it detects that more powerful ones are already applied. 

At least, I'm PRETTY sure it refreshes the duration - I got a prompt saying the action speed buff had been refreshed, and that's the main consistent thing through both of them. 

• Like 1