Area of effects not visible anymore

Ulex

Question

Since I last started the game, the area of effect templates when placing spells have completely disappeared. This is quite bad for gameplay, since I don't know which targets I'm hitting.

Is this a known bug? What can I do? Or is their something in the settings that causes this? (can't remember I changed anything, though)

I use the game with GOG Galaxy, so all updates should be there and I even repaired the installation but nothing changed.

Please help! ;(

2 answers to this question

Since I last started the game, the area of effect templates when placing spells have completely disappeared. This is quite bad for gameplay, since I don't know which targets I'm hitting.

Is this a known bug? What can I do? Or is their something in the settings that causes this? (can't remember I changed anything, though)

I use the game with GOG Galaxy, so all updates should be there and I even repaired the installation but nothing changed.

Please help! ;(

Are you sure to haven't enabled 'expert mode' in difficulty cuz this disable what you reported

Sorry für the late answer, and you are correct. I'm pretty damn sure I didn't change anything in difficulty settings that's why I didn't search there to fix this. But, yes the game somehow switched to expert mode.

Problem solved, thanks.