Duplicate chants not able to be removed (bug from original release still unfixed)

Aerothorn

Question

Late in the game (on the original release version, or one hotfix after) I releveled my Paladin/Chanter. As a result, all the 'old' chants got stuck and some even duplicates, in addition to the new chants (see screenshot). Additionally, the game would consistently default to one of the old chants (that included a phrased I no longer had on the character) in combat, making the chanter silent unless I manually toggled it every time.

Is there a fix for this (that doesn't disable achivements?) Is this on the roadmap? It's still present in the latest version (2.01).

Here's an example:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/2481934707500510141/E8CA8A6687D2E1F12AE795A6D626D121DA48D4E9/

Edited by Aerothorn

2 answers to this question

Hello Aerothorn,

Would you be able to send me a copy of your save file where this is occurring?  I want to see if we can do something to your save and remove all those extra chants for you.  You can either provide a link to your files via Dropbox or you may attach them to an email for us at support@obsidian.net. If you do email us, please link this post and mention your forum username so that we may identify you easily.  Once you get that to me, I'll see what we can do about those chants.

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience of this bug.

This bug still happens in v3.0.2.

Neither resetting character to lv1 nor re-joining character can work around this bug.

Basically, once this bug occurs, that character becomes useless.

This is really a critical bug.

Edited by iamrusio