Kickstarter backer needs his Steam key

alcazar84

Question

I was a backer of the Pillars of Eternity Kickstarter project.  Once the project was funded and the game was released, I did not own a working PC (I used to have one, but it stopped working and I couldn't afford to get a new PC at the time - I have one now).  I was probably emailed a Steam key for me to download the game from Steam, but in the years past, I no longer have that email.  I asked Obsidian Entertainment via email and via Kickstarter for a new Steam key, or to resend the one that was given to me originally, but I have not gotten a reply in the past week.  If someone from Obsidian is reading this, please check your emails and/or the Kickstarter messages page and reply to me to give me my Steam key again.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.  I hope to be enjoying this game very soon!

3 answers to this question

All keys can be found at https://eternity.obsidian.net/

Login with your forum username and password if you are not logged in already, click your username top right corner, select My Products and you should be able to generate your Steam/GOG key there.*

* It has been quite awhile I had to do this myself so I don't remember all the details but I believe the email address you used in KS and on these forums has to be the same(?). In any case, if you can't find your key or there are any other problems, email to support.

• Like 2