Music Listening & Sharing

Blarghagh

Ah, 90ies Europop/Eurodance. :p

Like being in high school again, f**king ginos.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Dammit, majestic, now you done gone and made me go down a rabbit hole to find the cheesiest old skool electropop banger. This is my current frontrunner:

I remember hearing this back in the late 90s while waiting in line to get a sandwich at Subway and thinking " WTF!? Who would play Paul Lekakis in a business establishment... Or any establishment, for that matter?" :lol:

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Sort of surprised it's Perturbator.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

edit

fragile is one o' those albums we enjoy in totality, even the brahms bit. were one our first records. *chuckle* our sister gave us all kinda crap 'bout our "helium rock."  rush, yes, supertramp.  insisted the lead singers all sounded as if they sucked in helium before performing and we couldn't complete disagree with her.  

another tiny desk concert

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Dammit, majestic, now you done gone and made me go down a rabbit hole to find the cheesiest old skool electropop banger. This is my current frontrunner:

I remember hearing this back in the late 90s while waiting in line to get a sandwich at Subway and thinking " WTF!? Who would play Paul Lekakis in a business establishment... Or any establishment, for that matter?" :lol:

Speaking of some boom boom...

:dancing:

• Like 1

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

Speaking of some boom boom...

-snip-

:dancing:

Time for me to step up the cheese level:

;)

edit:

/thread. ;)

Edited by majestic
  • Like 2

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

so we were watching umbrella academy and heard a song which just didn't fit.  "why a cover?"  with a few exceptions, the music from the show has been good, but we couldn't figure out why the ua folks would do a cover for

found out the cover is by some group called toploader, is near twenty years old, and were extreme popular in europe. never knew. fact we bothered to check the pedigree o' the cover embarrasses us to a small degree.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

another umbrella academy cover which were incongruous... until we realized it were mary j. blige singing.

HA! Good Fun!