Music Listening & Sharing

Blarghagh

A really appealing and pleasant dance song  :dancing:  :dancing:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

^What a talented artistè.

• Like 1

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Caught up on the latest season of Better Call Saul today, then went on a Breaking Bad wiki adventure, which naturally culminated in this video....

Best written show ever on TV imo, and this song couldn't have been more fitting when it was played...

RIP Walter. Sophocles would be proud.

(Kind of music, kind of funny)

Since I'm currently starting the Netflix series The Good Cop:

Josh is one of those famous people where I find him hilarious/interesting in interviews and such but his official music bores me to tears most of the time. But he (and Ellen) is very charming. :lol:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts