What are you playing right now?

Blarghagh

Ugh ... stealth in Wolfenstein 2 is so unforgiving.  First, no matter how much I crouch or hide behind objects, the enemy always seems to spot me when they look my way (even though I should be hidden behind something).  Second, as soon as one sees me the entire level goes on alert and never seems to go off alert.

It's gotten to the point where I just run-and-gun from the start since it will happen inevitably anyway.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition with Unfinished Business and the NPC pack for more banters.

While looking up stuff, I found trivia that Imoen was a late addition to add a non-evil thief. And they just reused dialogue from a cut guard named Pique for her voice.

But if that's true, why does she say "it's me, Imoen." That must have been some fun sound editing if true.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Wolfenstein's not drawing me in for some reason.  I'm playing it, but more for the sake of getting my shooter fix than because I'm invested in the story.

I think I liked the first one better.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Watched my friend to play latest AssCredstick. It would be more fitting to call it Odessa instead of Odyssey, because to me, all the greeks sounds to have heavy Russian accent :D

Edited by Mamoulian War

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

In Star Control: Origins planets now sometimes have unidentified objects and structures for your landing parties to discover.

The orbital scan shows there is something, but the lander actually has to drive up to it.

You can often scavenge resources from the ruins of fallen civilizations or you can find crashed ships. Some you search, many you repair and add to your fleet.

Some of those ships actually are great. Many are not.

The Xontar Traveller is not a great ship. But it is a ship you find in great quantities. I think half of humanity's fleet is now Xontar Travellers. We could probably pretend humanity doesn't exist and we are in fact Xontar.

Or Xontar is a person who tries to impress women by crashing a ship on every known system.

No idea.

But I have 22 of those ships now in the hangar and am certain I will find more.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Right now Assassin’s Creed Oddysey and Shadow of the Tomb Raider, while waiting for Red Dead 2

Also Forza Horizon 4

I'd forgotten about Shadow of the Tomb Raider being released last month.  Maybe I'll pick that or Assassin's Creed up since I'm pretty much going to shelf Wolfenstein II for now.

I been playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey nonstop since the 2nd of Oct (since I preordered the gold edition on Uplay).

Edited by wolfrider100
  • Like 1

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´

Completed AER: Memories of Old.

It is a linear adventure game with light puzzles, exploration and without combat. The graphics are exactly the thing I like - stylish, clear and not demanding performance-wise, controls are uncustomizable (which might be critical for left-handed people and AZERTY-keyboard users), puzzles and platformer sequences are very simple and easy.

Started Pathfinder: Kingmaker. So far the game strongly reminds of The Age of Decadence and Baldur's Gate - RNG affects outcomes of combat encounters a lot.

Every time there's a Thief event in Ass Creed Syndicate, the thief has always been a woman stealing from a man in my game.

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be insulted that it's SJW inclusive BS or also insulted because it's misogynist propaganda. Either way, I'm insulted, because I want to!

Edited by Fenixp
  • Like 2

Trudging along in Shin Megami Tensei Liberation Dx2.  I've evolved my Alilat up to 6 star (max rank) and am now in the process of levelling it up to lev 50 (max level). The success rate with Mahashibaboo continues to be really high, so it wasn't just small sample size giving me skewed data, so I think I can pass on using Alilat's lass transfer slot on the Madness passive to further increase ailment infliction rate.  The rate is high enough as is.  Most likely I'll use the final slot to give Alilat some kind of single target nuke of an elemental type I'm missing; either Bufudyne (cold) or Mudodyne (dark).  I have Bufudyne on Asherah right now, I transfreerd it to her some time ago, but I think I'll get rid of it in favor of using both her transfer slots to shore up her 2 elemental weaknesses (cold and dark, ironically enough).  If I do that I can make a team with zero elemental weaknesses once I replace Wu Kong with Susano-o and give Susano-o resist fire.  Enemy teams exploit elemental weaknesses mercilessly in late game MegaTen, as they should.

Anyway, I've reached floor 35 in the Aura Gate dungeon and I've also been going through the story missions again and playing them on harder difficulties.  I have chapters 1-5 100% complete on all 3 difficulties (normal, hard, and hell) and am about halfway through completing chapter 6 on hard difficulty.  I think I can probably get to about around floor 40 of the Aura Gate dungeon with my current team, but past that I really need to get Susano-o.  Wu Kong is just far too much of a liability, he has too many elemental weaknesses and is far too fragile to survive those deep levels.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

"Assassin Creed games are bad" -Said no one ever

Assassin's Creed games, what can we who actually played them say about them?

Each AC game has been great and offered a totally different experience, it's nice to see how they've evolved over the years. The first one I had on my PS3, I remember bot really wanting to get it but the guy at Gamestop comvinced me to try it lol

I loved the inclusion of The Ark Of The Covenant and the Persian ghosts. Very cool that someone would do enough research to put something like that, historically accurate yet nobody really hears about, into their game.

Now they've moved on to Mythology and including rpg aspects, I think this brings a freshness into the franchise - it wasn't needed to be successful or make their newest game stand out but that tells you how smart Ubisoft is - one of the only devs still out there that takes "risks" without fear.

I spoke for all of us, just then.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

"Assassin Creed games are bad" -Said no one ever

Except me. Played the first game, till the second town, then quit because it was so boring. Played a bit of the second game, but quit rather soon, because I couldn't get into it. Years later, I've played this native american game, but it was just so boring from the very first minute. Think I didn't even made it out of the tutorial area, because I had yet to see this native american player character.

To me, most Ubisoft open world games feel super boring and I rarely make it through any. In fact, I can't remember any that I've finished or played for longer than a couple hours. Now I'm not even trying anymore. Either the games are too expensive to make me buy them, as I already know what to expect, or I have completely forgotten about them once they are cheaper.

Edited by Lexx
  • Like 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I've arrived in the titular Baldur's Gate. I'm branching out from my usual party of Khaleid, Jaheira, Imoen, Viconia, and Whatever-Mage-I-Settle-On-Probably-Edwin. That's a habit due to playing BG2 before BG1. I've got Kagain, Dorn, Safana, Viconia (because of course), and Neera. Would have swapped Neera for Edwin, but Edwin is just too far behind now.

I'm looking forward to Siege of Dragonspear, which I've never played. And then I'm looking forward to BG2EE. Last time I played BG2, even though it was EE, I didn't know Hexxat existed.

• Like 1
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

BG:DODS is so good! (If you don't mind how the companions were written, that is). It really is authentic.

I should really play EE again!

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Finished the main story of Star Control: Origins.

Now I am sitting in the free mode, left to explore the galaxy and do the one side mission I hadn't completed.

And wait for the DLC/Expansion to be announced.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Dying Light is the perfect zombie rpg game. Playing it in tiny time frames til ny new goty (Lego DC Super Villains) comes out in 8 days. Which will entertain me til the big sale in 2 or 3 weeks.

I would hoped there would be online character creator by this time :(

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Seriously, do I have to use this idiotic Batmobile a lot?  I really hate how it handles.  Instead of feeling as though I'm driving the real Batmobile, I feel like I'm trying to maneuver a bathtub on wheels.